Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you moving like snail with patches .... part 4 ! that really strange in chines versions there only 2 parts not 4 parts !
    we do nothing just bored in game, we need mp level 80, come on pls, move faster with patches ! we will need like 2 years to reach 2.4 if u stay release patches like that !
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

From what i see in screenshots the minimum level is 32

Comment

How about the rest of content update, like lvl 80 MPD, and the new troops available from lvl 70 ?

Comment

Nvm imma shut up............

Comment

Never saw that feature on Chinese server. Curious about how it work.

Comment

is full of stupid players in here. LOL. you ask for 70 troops that apear in china 1 month ago.lol have patience guys.if you dont like it go start to play a diferent game

Comment

I dont understand, why is it for s1 only or is it going to be done on all the servers in a later time?
                S404 Jade River
                Wiseman
                Founder of Fairy Tail
                View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
                  I dont understand, why is it for s1 only or is it going to be done on all the servers in a later time?
                  every time is released for S1 and after some days is released for all other servers too
                  I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
                  Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                  Fighting til' the wars won!
                  (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
                  Name:CyanPile
                  Class:Archer
                  Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

pay and u will have best cards probably that sort of system

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                      They look like boosts. Maybe permanent? Question: what is the minimum level requirement for treasure hunt?
                      it says 32 in the first screenshot
                      Character Name: hove
                      Class: Knight
                      Level: 74
                      Battle Rating: 109k
                      Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                      Server: Aeria S4

Comment

what's that Card System ?

Server - S405
                        Name - AnGeL2
                        Guild - maxgamer
                        Class - Archer
                        Status - Guild Officer

Comment

wow who need this card **** totally laughable. rather bring me dark sylph then this ********

Comment

these are alr implemented in chinese servers.
                            funny how ppl wan to spend more money in cash items than to get more freebies from new mini features LOL
                            tho im sure these features will allow for more balen spending

Comment

we cant log in....the page is white and its not just me is there a problem ???pls fix it

Comment

To answer a few Questions here i tell you what i know ( at least part of it)!

The magic Card system is a new no cash system but i am sure the find a way to make it easyer for cashers

Magic Card Opening stage:
                                At level 32, the Magic card system is automatically displayed, players can find it in there backpack - over the soul engraving button, will be the button for magic cards.

Types of magic cards
                                In the game there will be many types of magic cards, each kind of magic card brings you different attributes, depending on the quality - these are divided into 5 types: white, green, blue, purple, orange.
                                With better finishing of magic cards you can get unexpected effects in battle like you beat finally tok NM .
                                And all cards you can upgrade with an other card of the same type.

At the bottom of the treasure hunt map you can get information about the remaining number of treasure hunting attempts, this is updated every 6 hours. You got 10 attempts to do treasure hunting. However, you can also the make use of " Chronowheel " to increase the number of treasure hunting. Chronowheel's can normally (as far as i know) only be obtained through Events.
                                Click start on a treasure hunt, your character starts now treasure hunting, while consuming your various materials such as Gold , Daru or Kyanite.
                                After confirmation, the system will deduct the corresponding raw materials and you get the treasure mostly magic cards of different lvl's with luck an orange one and as well a few magic shards.
                                Click on Think and renounce this treasure hunt , but remember it deduct a chance out of the 10 you got.
                                In the treasure hunting you can also get mysterious magic shards, with a certain number of them you can exchange them for magic cuff packages.

Function of the magic card
                                Equip yourself with different magic cards, with them you gain in the game different increased attributes, a bit like the Pandora boxes only permanent and without negative ones.
                                For exemple If your equip magic cards for multi-player dungeons or crypt , you will get the increased combat power only when you go into the multi-player dungeons or the Crypt.
                                With the Magic cards system you can experience more excitement and fun in the game gratis , it is a lot of fun using them the best way so you be better on BG Crypt etc.
                                But you got to use your own brain to find what is best for you.

What ever the don't effect your BR !

I could go now far longer in to this but i don't want to spoil the fun for you finding out more yourself and since i don't work for R² or be Mod/GM here i let them a bit of work as well
                                Last edited by Wittekind; 02-25-2014, 12:01 PM.
                                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                                S416 - Whispering Hills
                                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Working...
                                X