Name: iron3y3d
    Guild: Twi§ted
    Class: Knight
    Level: 78
    Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
      Due to players having issues with this April Fool’s Day event, we would like to clarify several points:

1. Please note that the event requires that you enter the Tormented Necropolis to be rewarded, please do not mistake this for the Forgotten Catacombs.

2. Players must clear the 1st level of the Tormented Necropolis and move on to the level 2 to be rewarded.

3. If you are entering the Tormented Necropolis for the first time, either reset or die to restart level 1. If you are a returning player, please remember to press 'reset' so that you can begin challenging from level 1. Please remember to claim your rewards after completing an event quest!

We hope this clarifies things and that you all are able to collect your rewards successfully. See you in game!
      In short: A useless event that will cost you more (3 crypt keys per day) than it gives in return. So don't bother with it, for it isn't worth it.

Comment

ur ♥ server wartune! ur server are ♥! alway lagged and i got stuck when worldboss time! when i refresh i cant log in back until now still 99% loading!! ♥ of ur server?????
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-26-2014, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I hope you guys know blitzing it doesn't really count 'cause you're technically not beating it... YOURSELF... Blitzing will not affect it, you have to beat the stage manually, and ONE STAGE PER DAY for the rewards... You guys should know how to read their descriptions, they're not translated correctly so a few things will be off, for instance: "beat level 1" when it should be saying "beat 1 level" If you guys haven't noticed by now, it has always been like this, it's the same thing when you're using the Card System, hover your mouse over the grey orbs, the 3rd one I'll use as the best example for this, it says "You have 8 level 4 cards from the same deck which have not been activated" just switch the two numbers there and you got the description the way it's supposed to be. I just take it as the staff here are too lazy to fix their little typographical errors, so you'll have to read the descriptions yourself and figure out how it's read.
          There are plenty things they have wrong descriptions on, so... Yes they have part of the blame for their mistake in translating correctly, but is also your mistake from not being able to decipher what it actually means, even if it's just placing a NUMBER in the wrong spot.
          Also.... As from this event, some people are low on keys and are leaving themselves on the most recent stage they can make it and test themselves everyday almost with that stage, so they don't really reset their Necropolis, PLUS there are others who are scavenging for Crypt Keys in dungeons and hoping to get from Guild Blessing because we're trying to save bound balens for other things, such as skills for their Sylphs, or whatever it is that people decide to use them on. The rewards for this event isn't even worth even buying 3 crypt keys in my opinion, would rather just let the event pass by 'cause I'm not going to do it, that's for sure. The gem pack might grab onto a few people but we all know you'd mainly be getting Level 1 gems from them.

I think I'm done ranting a bit.
          Laters~

Annihilator - Lv80
          Guild - Fire
          BR : 117,428
          Server : [S167] Wyvernmist
          Last edited by S167Annihilator; 03-26-2014, 11:05 AM. Reason: Left something out

Comment

why was this hard to figure out? ... has the general public really become this stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
              oh my oh my Emma!! i pity u, even the clarification is wrong.
              omg. and there will be no compensation right?
              1st. early days it's bugged, cleared lvl 1 all the way till 9, but can't redeem. dunno about lately.
              2nd. wrong clarification, u're making player waste their crypt keys.
              3rd. the right thing is 1 lvl / day. as everyone stated already.
              but still, i will never expect a compensation since the reason u make this clarification is not to tell the truth, but to tell lies so players would buy crypt keys from shop if they do as u say, when they don't have anymore crypt key to enter necro everyday
              ooops, am i to blunt in stating the truth?
              do you know why the clarification is like that? its so ppl will still misunderstand and buy 3 crypt keys everyday to do this. A few ppl figured out that u only need to do 1 floor a day but there are a lot that dont know this yet.
              really shows how greedy these bast.ards are

Comment

why would anyone waste 3 crypt keys every day to do this?

Comment

Now we know why this game has the worst support ever. You wanna trick the players to buy crypt keys or what? 1 lvl of necro per day is enough to claim the reward. Or you maybe live on the moon missy, cause you don't have a clue what you are writing.

Comment

blitzed it the last 3 days got rewards every day (blitzing waves 1-14) dont mnd using crypt keys when im gaining 4 a day from camp blits due to 500 skelly keys

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      Due to players having issues with this April Fool’s Day event, we would like to clarify several points:

1. Please note that the event requires that you enter the Tormented Necropolis to be rewarded, please do not mistake this for the Forgotten Catacombs.

2. Players must clear the 1st level of the Tormented Necropolis and move on to the level 2 to be rewarded.

3. If you are entering the Tormented Necropolis for the first time, either reset or die to restart level 1. If you are a returning player, please remember to press 'reset' so that you can begin challenging from level 1. Please remember to claim your rewards after completing an event quest!

We hope this clarifies things and that you all are able to collect your rewards successfully. See you in game!
                      And for those that did points 1-3 and still could not collect the reward? What about them? Compensation? or just a: "HAHA APRIL FOOL, YOU FELL FOR IT"?
                      Last edited by R231491274; 03-26-2014, 06:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                        do you know why the clarification is like that? its so ppl will still misunderstand and buy 3 crypt keys everyday to do this. A few ppl figured out that u only need to do 1 floor a day but there are a lot that dont know this yet.
                        really shows how greedy these bast.ards are
                        read my post, i said that as well
                        yes of course i do know, that's how they are anyway.
                        but still.. reading the posts on page 2, there're just tooooooooooooooooo many idiots after all. they still believe in emma, even i and some ppl on page 1 already told that we only need to clear 1 LEVEL each day not LEVEL 1 each day. so only 3 crypt key needed overall if u can get to necro lvl 10.
                        Last edited by ImSillPlain; 03-26-2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Omg poeple are that dumb to ask that kind of tips lol??SHUT UP WITH SOUL CRYSTAL EVENT!!!

Comment

Btw u guys dont need to spend 3 keys each day...Just spend 3 keys and only do 1 lv per day.....

Comment

poore event ..no more fun...we lose patience of waitin somthing better !!!!!! but nothing hapen .....pay pay pay ..thats all folks

Comment

Server merge s40 and s43

Comment

Working...
                                X