No announcement yet.

:: GUIDE :: Owning This Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently the Aegis Calculator is no longer publicly available. Can't even view it.
    Now, whenever you try to go there it just brings you to a page where you have to request access from the creator.

Comment

Originally posted by Spot10 View Post
      Apparently the Aegis Calculator is no longer publicly available. Can't even view it.
      Now, whenever you try to go there it just brings you to a page where you have to request access from the creator.
      Since I set it so that people can edit it, someone changed the permissions into private and gave themselves the sole rights to view it.
      I just opened it back up to the public. As for the recent updates...... Not in a mood to update it..... Seems pretty self explanatory

Comment

Mr.Raichu ty for the awesome guide.
        Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Any major updates or changes in the game recently that I would have to add or change from my guide?

Comment

Originally posted by R219301890 View Post
            Any major updates or changes in the game recently that I would have to add or change from my guide?
            totems added tomorrow

Comment

u could tell us wat gives us most money and experincie

Comment

Originally posted by supremacmed View Post
                u could tell us wat gives us most money and experincie
                Could you be more specific? This question is a little vague and the answer might take me a while to type, so it's better if you can help me narrow it down.

Comment

Nice guide! Will certainly come in handy. Thank you

Comment

Updated
                    Did some grammar fixes, some info changes, and updated the guides a little.

Will probably add a bit more later.

Originally posted by R280229964 View Post
                    Nice guide! Will certainly come in handy. Thank you
                    You're welcome

Comment

Hi I'm going to help a bit because I thought the 'heavy casher guide was a bit light on content.

Click image for larger version

Name:	com.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	528.8 KB
ID:	1691496

So I spent a lot and I made many mistakes. Here is the value to spend to win.

1) Skip the 2 fight loop quests, only if they are in a low level area otherwise just blitz them. Skipping the fighting loop quests provides an extra 110 stamina per day for around $2.50.
                      2) Eternal spire cards. $1.50 once per day, save them up for tycoon events. Once tycoon comes up, you can double loop 3 spire runs from the previous day with 3 spire runs for that day + 100 gems + 1 spire card to get 8. This still works. Plus you can do 4 the day before, then do 4 the next day without a card and do it for $2.
                      3) Save up gem cards for events, use them at the most advantageous times. Particularly in tycoon.
                      4) Don't ever pay full price for anything.
                      5) Do the math on events, there can be as much as a 6:1 difference in the cost if you get it wrong. Ie. Tycoon, you might need something and buy it for that reason but then lose a valuable ranking prize when for the same amount of money you could have got a higher rank by focusing on the item that gave the most points instead. You need to balance buying what you want with getting the major prizes to get the most value.
                      6) At times it is wise to skip events or lose on purpose to save to do well on different events.
                      7) Plan your spending in advance with a purpose. After a month it becomes clear what the game has to offer and you can choose what you want to buy more easily based on what you will want to achieve.
                      8) Maximize the discounts and cross overs from events to each other.
                      9) The rose event provides the only way for free players to get a reasonable amount of seraph crystals, help them out. If you are a free player, CHEAT by making alts and send yourself roses with devotion.
                      10) Seraph crystals are the most important item in the game. Everything else will come with time. So when you can hit the wheel hard, do it. If you choose between any resources, focus on gems first, seraph 2nd.
                      11) Get Red Royal gear from tycoon and tournaments, special events. For an extra gem slot then magic socket 1 time per slot for double MATK. Recently free players could get free boots from world cup for example and heavy casher no problem to get elite shoes for $40-$80.
                      What is important on your main is gems until level 8 + ~65% Gem enhancement. Mounts until level 30. Weapon enchant until level 6. Angel to 8 stars max level + cherub stone to level 9. If you can get extra special gems, 2 slots on a few items is OK to increase dodge+crit. Achieve all of that and you are looking at a 300k+ br main. You can get the cherub for 2 lvl 8's in exchange or you can just win one at single server tycoon. Over time if you win domination events you will get more level 6 gems. The main source is still gemology during tycoon events, and now the beach event point store is also a good source of gems. The world cup gave a lot of lvl 5 gems and element crystals. Since element crystals don't go on your main - there is a little bit of who cares about it. Put it all on a headless horseman if you want to be fancy pants and smash people.

12) Extra mounts are a terrible enhancement, only bother if they are free as part of something else or you need the specific mount buff for your strategy.
                      13) If you buy a Hecate it needs >500k hp or it is nearly useless. So put a decent >60 lvl guardian angel, >7 evolve + >8 cherub stone on it and make sure it has at least 100k matk (only lvl 6 gems/lvl 60 gear for that).
                      14) Dodge gems not Crit, get crit from ring and runes. Put Crit if you have maxed dodge and want only 1 kind of defense: MATK/PATK, CRIT, Dodge, MATK/PATK+HP, HP. MDEF or PDEF. Otherwise use both types of defense.
                      15) Use 2 attack, 2 dodge in dragon soul for main.
                      16) Doesn't hurt to buff your main with weak support characters, they might just die in 1-2 rounds but they will probably help a little before they do.
                      17) It's pretty cheap/easy to put lvl 6 MATK/HP gem slots and gems on a hecate using beach and HOC events.
                      18) The $5 Clash of might event is the best value event, $16.5M gold of Synth scrolls and 100 blessed stones for $5 +extra exp and prestige.
                      19) Do your major recharges slowly and maximize the rewards using diamond wheel and event bonuses there is usually a discount 3rd day of event, sometimes the 2nd day is the cheapest for a daily ranking. So you can win a 2nd day cheap then do the major purchases with the 3rd day discount and recharge rewards and often it's better to just recharge with the max diamond wheel spins but not more than that.
                      20) It is especially important to use the diamond wheel if you aren't going for major event rewards but rather specific hot events (like emerging aegis/element shards) to initially collect enough resources to use those events.

Hero upgrade events your heroes to level 11 and 1 win at wheel should be enough to get an 8 star angel. Getting blessed stones is something that takes time from raiders, dailies and fishing. HOC is ok if you get daily wins and have spare points. Generally gradually you get it with raiders. High Lvl Gems are cheaper in the beach event than by gemology.

Don't expect to be a 'heavy casher' with $600.. you won't beat anyone. Better to find a cheaper game.
                      Last edited by CinDyLo; 07-20-2014, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Main per $ $

Seraph 14970 15 $973
                        Runes 122000 167 $733
                        Soulstones 54500 85 $642
                        Blessed Stones 19400 20 $970
                        Aegis Shards 97500 77 $1,261
                        Gems 4860 4 $1,215
                        Element 0
                        Angel Tears 7400 4 1900
                        Royal Marks 1375 11 120
                        Extra EXP 65000000 206153 315.3
                        Seeds+Garden 279
                        Magic Socket/essence 160
                        Extra Gold & Erebus 264

$8,408

Event Stuff

7 mounts
                        4 wings
                        4 clothes
                        4 Flairs
                        3 lvl 9 Cherubstones
                        2 lvl 8 Cherub stones

This is roughly what a server winning main character will set you back if you have a hope at Cross server at all. This is not a cross server WINNING character, those cost >$20,000. This is only the EXTRA bought stuff, you still have to play every day for months. This is also the DISCOUNTED price including all bonuses and using events.

You can reduce the cost by playing for longer and not buying any tears, but you will have trouble winning the whole time with bad angels - which means you won't get the most tears possible it depends on the competition on your server. The other problem with that is how to rank in cross server tournaments without max level angels? You can try but you start -$10k+ on the other players who have fighting experience, better toons and already have been in it before and know what to expect.
                        I did I got rank 96 the first time at 400k br and rank 50 the 2nd time at 900k br. My angels were lvl 50 bodi the first time and lvl 65 nyssa the 2nd time.
                        Yes I had to beat several higher BR running with a Hecate/main build and I did not have Hecate. I had to beat 1M BR hecate + main player to get rank 50..
                        The CS team tournament was impossible even with the top 5 on my server in the same team we lost 8/10 fights, so forget that for the first 3 to 6 months of your server it is impossible unless lot's on your server are VIP 9's. On my server there are only 2 VIP 8, 2 VIP 7 and 4 VIP 6... not very impressive to fight against VIP 9's who have been playing 5 months longer.
                        Last edited by CinDyLo; 07-20-2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Depends on what server you're on. There's players who are spending 10k per cross server tournament.

My guide is the basic generalization of how to play this game. It is not meant to directly dictate your play style.
                          Best to keep the better secrets for yourself. If I set a meta in this game, that would make things boring. This is just a basic idea of how to go about things.

Comment

Well I quit so I don't care about telling people it's a crazy waste of money and time

Comment

Originally posted by CinDyLo View Post
                              Well I quit so I don't care about telling people it's a crazy waste of money and time
                              It's cool, I just wanted to inform people regarding it.
                              As for spending so much, there's a bunch of improper spending in there on what you listed.

It's more fun when you don't spend too much, and you own people who do spend a ton =)

Comment

more $$$$ i need more $$$$$ heaaaaa....

Comment

Working...
                                X