No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 4/18 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys think yourself lucky you are getting merges, My server hasn't merged in over 15 months, There are still a few active players on there but only around 100 play daily split across 2 guilds with flutters of other players.

R2 Needs to start merging 10-20 servers together at a time especially servers 300 and below.

Comment

Please Look Into Kabams Servers For Merges More Than Once A Year!

Kismet
      Kabam Server 13

Comment

Originally posted by KingCMD View Post

Unclear descriptions and typos in game.

Poorly translated descriptions overall; Vague and easily misinterpreted.
        Unclear Hot Events; Descriptions are poorly written out and may cause confusion. An example would be the 'Rune Refining' task.
        See this post for reference. (nodamnyes)
        Adv. Recover World BOSS; Is unclear on what qualifies for redemption. Player would have to miss both to claim reward.
        Typo on level 70 Archer ring, Sacred Prayer; The refinement state is labeled as "Strenghtr".(Tank02CA)
        Typo when consuming 'Grim Reaper' Morph Card; Says "Morp card activated successfully
        Lvl. 3 Refinement Crystal; Has no description/info. (fenrir67)
        Patch Notes; Never updated unless it's a major patch. Please update this after every maintenance to show you have corrected or acknowledged this thread.
        by MrPunkinHead
        Please, by all means, give them more typos so that they can make 12 hours emergency maintenance to fix them.

R2 YOU ARE HORRIBLE I HOPE YOU GO OUT OF BUSINESS.

Comment

The timming on this merge is HORRIBLE. Most of ppl are celebrating EASTER and can't log in to enjoy the 3-5day rewards.

Comment

6 8268264

Great s447 is getting merged anyone from s444 could pm me with an active / good guild on their server? im lvl 54 with 40k br atm.
            ING = Reaper.
            Info:

â€*Reaperâ€*
            [S447] Elysian Battlefield
            Guild: Akherousia

Comment

yet again not merging S94, sort it out, we have not been merged for around a year now, S94,97,100,103

fix the way in which you are choosing this

Retired
              Character - Scotty
              Server - S94 Galbury Hold
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

wow

2nd server merge in under a month =/
                -Puff, Puff, Pass!!!-

Comment

Originally posted by TehWiz View Post
                  2nd server merge in under a month =/

how is that fair, they are getting their second merge in a month, and we had one over a year ago

Retired
                  Character - Scotty
                  Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Originally posted by scotty0 View Post
                    how is that fair, they are getting their second merge in a month, and we had one over a year ago
                    believe me we don't want it, wasting money to keep up then merged again 3 weeks later with stronger servers

Comment

MY quest

hello G.M Wartune

I would like to express my aspiration that every event to get clothes or put back the Mount that SoulCrystal and Mountwhip event because not everyone could buy Balens please consider me so hard to increase rapidly BR

me PPL with noncasher

I hope can put back Old rule can get Mount n Cloth in hot event wartune

Comment

Well I'd like to thank you for this stupid merge as I can't log in tonight and release some anger on pixels... s444 was just fine w/o a merge imo

Comment

nice more laggy on oceania server.... Royal Basin already hv HUGE ppl on it, and still be merge? lol lol lol

Comment

Erm...

seems to me like Merge is all about getting money not about which server needs to revived ,putting the strong players together so they will compete and spend more money.. so obvious lol the servers merged this time have many of the players we see in tower of kings .

Comment

BG compensation

R2 always match us with higher lvl players in BG ! We always loosing more then 10-15 min to find a right BG ! Today for example i loose 15 min time when R2 match me 3 times with lvl 50+ payers ! Do you think that is right ?
                              Is not the only exception but please do something with damn bugged BG !
                              I needed only 400 pvp points but now i still need 400 pvp points ! I loose that points becuse you can not resolve one small thing
                              and is not for first time
                              your entire team need changed
                              Where is now that R2 Achilles game Magister to ask me why im mad ?
                              is too bussy to check his monney ?
                              Last edited by 24KArrow; 04-18-2014, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop313 View Post
                                believe me we don't want it, wasting money to keep up then merged again 3 weeks later with stronger servers
                                Same with us. we are the youngest server in merge. 3 merges in under a year. i think this is business tactics. first when the server is up, we spend cash, so to keep us from spending they merge with a stronger server. then when we are coping up with the old server they merge us again, again with another old server. after that. now here we are again. in our original servers may quit especially the free players because they cant keep up and they cant be at top.

in My case i will not quit i like the game. but i will not spend more. i will just keep my vip or maybe not. i dont know yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X