Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knights now can solo MP 80 Nirvana Nightmare !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights now can solo MP 80 Nirvana Nightmare !!!

Knights seem to be OP later patches
    Huge DEF , Huge HP , Hit Hard and later on, they will get auto heal.
    This is Knight who can solo last boss 80 NM easily

lol u must pay more than Zebq/Pipster to get those stats
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

" they will get auto heal"

Are you talking about the 50k healing which comes from Regeneration astral? (unlike our 5k cap they've got 50k)

Anyways 280k br, advanced healing rune, mire rune (not sure what the point of it tho when their boss can't be DF'd), orange hercules, not really surprising.

Comment

Yes Knights are OP in future patches but R2 Will make them Chickens again
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

What is the thing what flies around the player in battle? little blue/white light..
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            What is the thing what flies around the player in battle? little blue/white light..
            its the level 9 clothing Effect. see zebq's clothing you'll see the same thing
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              its the level 9 clothing Effect. see zebq's clothing you'll see the same thing
              So once you hit level 9, all your clothes will have it? cause she is wearing the cerulean gear...
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

interesting hercules skills, especially the 3rd one :P

Comment

i dont see why this makes knight op.. did it ever come to your mind that other classes can do the same with equal stats?

also why is no one ever showing the new advanced skills? the info we got from some blogs ages ago is still missing 2 knight skills (recovery and some other). anyone has a video of chinese players using them? i always see them using the same old skills.

Comment

Have you ever have to fight Knight with Huge DEF, HUge HP, his damage is not great but he his sylph will do the damage for him. Knight is just a BAD *** TANKER
                    Compare to same BR, i saw fights between Knights vs Mages, Knights vs Archers. Mages might do some damage on Knights. Archers do huge dame but still not make it with Knights HUGE DEF + HUGE HP.
                    Later patch, Knight also got auto heal, everytime Knight attack, he heal a small amount of HP.
                    -> that will make me think Knight will be DEFINITELY OP in later patches
                    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    i dont see why this makes knight op.. did it ever come to your mind that other classes can do the same with equal stats?

also why is no one ever showing the new advanced skills? the info we got from some blogs ages ago is still missing 2 knight skills (recovery and some other). anyone has a video of chinese players using them? i always see them using the same old skills.

Comment

First of all, as you can see, block heals for knights have been nerfed down to 3k in this video. Somewhere in our patchnotes from a previous patch, our knights' block-heal values were supposed to be reduced down to a 5k maximum, but this isn't the case.

The thing, however, that DOES make Knights debatably OP late-game is that since knights have the most passives in the game (damage reduction, block-heal potential, block-deflect talent, increased healing received -which appears to be affected by healing rune despite being a %-based heal-, etc.) when they awaken, all of these passives are still in effect. Thus, you're throwing the combination of the knight and his sylph's stats together then coupling them with not only the most passives, but also some of the best (particularly block-heals for us right now).

Also, you should note in the video that the Chinese version's players don't get their sylph's HP until they awaken, whereas we always have it - not sure if it's a bug, but it's certainly one of the many things making big knights ridiculously tough at the moment.

Comment

Holy mother of def

Comment

so can archer and mage.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

It's China. Anyone can beat anything.
                            Everything is to blame...
                            On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                              so can archer and mage.
                              not really. Archer and Mage are not suppose to block as much as Knight does.

Comment

Working...
                              X