No announcement yet.

Class Wars Scores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got in the class wars abit late but I managed to have 3780 points.
    Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-25-2014, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
      if its a mage he can just heal back after deflect:P and i never seen a match whit that much proccing if i see 1 proc on any side during 1 fight thats as been a lucky fight for that person...and i run aorund whit l8illusion and l8deflect...
      if u get beaten by someone 80k br below u or know anyone let it be known...cause this person have absolutly no skill and other player played quiet a game to win...i dont even think i can loose to 80k below me on auto attack makign a sandwich...and thats considering i dont have sylph on or itll just reck the guy alone...
      also ur saying consider the person beaten 1 guy over is br once... soem person people over theyre br all the time.. c'ant blame everything on luck...

ssore s1 temple of ibalize
      I had a match where deflect procced 2x in a row on both of my gaia hits @50% ..150k hp down the drain and I'm sleeping with the fishes. Rare but some people can get that lucky (or unlucky in the case of the dying party lol)

Comment

luck is always part of the game.. but what about players who constantly reach a higher rank than they would have by BR? they have no chance to ever get in top 16 now. Also the new system motivates players to sacrifice real strength for "fake" BR just to get in the higher bracket. the players who have a chance to reach top 16 BR can usually afford making some subpar astral-/gem-/sylph choices for max br, without having to worry about not getting into top 100. Shouldn't the most important PvP event that happens only once per month be about having the best strategy and making the best gear choices?

on the other hand, if we forget about all the bad stuff for a moment, getting into top 100 is a little fairer now because points wont increase anymore and players who lose early wont get favoured . also the rewards are a little better now, so even if a rank 10 player (by strength/"skill") gets in the lower bracket because of br, he can still get more crystals than before.

Comment

I got in with 3510 points. The new resistance system made it possible to survive amazon delphics, that would not have happened before. Thumbs up for making CW more dynamic, where your choices actually matter
          Mage Calira on US East
          Lvl: 80
          BR: 159K+

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            Doesn't work that way.

"Your Class Wars performance was exemplary, you received Glory Crystal x756, and ranked 5. You qualified for Warrior’s Hall final. The Finals will be held at 26/4/2014, from 19:55 to 20:55, please be on time!"

That was me today. Ranked #5 of all east-coast Mage's in the prelims, but I'm only qualified for the Warrior's Hall, NOT the Warlord's Hall (which is the top-16).

Why might you ask? Because my BR wasn't high enough. People with a higher BR and lower ranking got in over me. And I'm willing to bet 2 of them are players I beat in the prelims.

Bollocks!
            Their logic system doesn't have enough layers.

That is a serious flaw in the system IMO, I am purist at heart and I like to see the best competing against the best. In this case that is not necessarily the case.

You would think the system will have logic based assessments that works out Head to Head comparisons and strength of schedule ratios, to seed players properly, not just BR. That is extremely lazy logic.

Yes, at some point a line must be drawn to seed players, but to look to BR as the first variable to seed players with the same points is flawed mechanism.

Even though I am an Archer, I guess it maybe time to start funneling some Kyanite into HERO MATK academy like a Cupcake since that will give the best bang for the buck other than HERO PATK of course. That certainly makes my BR higher to some degree, but does that make me a better PvP player? No.

Or maybe its time to give priority to leveling Red Flat astrals rather than Orange Percentage based astrals that don't add BR? Certainly it will make my BR higher, but does it necessarily make me better... no.

Maybe I should throw all my whips at Intellect in the stables rather than look at improving my endurance? This is a rhetorical question, don't bother answering.

What about Rune Levels, don't they play a part in deciding a battle? Yet they don't add BR.

Those are just some simple examples that BR isn't solely indicative of PvP prowess or success.

I am not in contention for the Top 16, so this is an un-biased opinion.

The new framework they have for CW isn't the problem, its the logic based seeding and how it analyzes the results. Their logic system doesn't have enough layers.

This is IMO
            JAXX
            Archer
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-29-2014, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              I was using Gaia, 1* purple, almost lost last match because of a 4 star purple apollo, but won with 2k hp left lol, gaia's damage was just better even though the guy and sylph weren't half bad. Even with resistances it still kicks most people's *** easily.
              i think that happened against me when the deflection proc 2 times
              Last edited by xTerRy_k30; 04-25-2014, 02:09 AM.

Comment

3510 and didn't get in.

Comment

3510 and didn't make it, got in to final last time with 3500

Comment

3510 was a common amount of pts on my server (Europe). Only archers with such amount of pts made the finals. A friend mage had 3605 pts and qualified to the finals.

Comment

Pleast STOP!!!! with the better player ** there is no such thing has a better player just a bigger wallet ffs.

There are 1000s of players that if the game was not cash based would own the **** out of everyone and these are players with 20-30k br and 50-60k br ect.

THIS IS A CASH PLAY TO WIN BROWSER GAME!!! There are bigger wallets but not better players, Most of the top players wouldnt last 5 minutes if this was a free to play game imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                        3510 was a common amount of pts on my server (Europe). Only archers with such amount of pts made the finals. A friend mage had 3605 pts and qualified to the finals.
                        Why would archers be any different than any other class? I had 3510, I'm an archer from Europe and I didn't pass. The number of points required depends on the number of players in a class (more players = more points to pass). Are there really so few archers compared to knights and mages?

How do you get 3605 pts? You can either win (+270), lose (+135) or not participate (+0) as far as I know, which means the sum must be divisible by 135 (and 3605 isn't). According to this, he probably had 3645 points (which is 1 win more). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

2950...but i was 59 and was being matched with 60+ and 70+ ppl

Comment

3780 will play in warriors hall -_-
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                              2950...but i was 59 and was being matched with 60+ and 70+ ppl

I hate to answer this to everyone, but for some reason I still do it.

You are not matched on your level but your points. In the end it more or less works out - people get sorted by BR with a few exceptions where someone was lucky/skilled. If you get matched against high level people constantly you're probably either level holding or had too many points for your BR.

Comment

lol i had 3510 points and not made it in top 100. also someone other knight on my server with same points made it, and another high br knight but lower nr of points made it while i had not. do they chose you first by br and then by points?

Comment

Working...
                                X