[UPDATE] Compensation for the wrong description in the 10th Class Wars Wager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    We apologize for the error in description that occurred during the 10th Class Wars Wager and will be offering players affected by this issue a compensation pack.

Players who used Balens to wager but lost will receive:
    • Half the number of Balens wagered
    • 300,000 Gold
    • 300,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x2
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x50
    • Mahra x50

Players who used Glory Crystals to wager but lost will receive:
    • Half the number of Glory Crystals wagered (will be sent out during the next Class War)
    • 300,000 Gold
    • 300,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x2
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x50
    • Mahra x50

Note: Players who used both Balens and Glory Crystals to wager but lost will recieve both compensation packs.
    Emma i used Glorycrystals/Balens to wager, i only got the balens compensation
    S459
    IGN: Tenk
    Guild: Glory
    BR: 1,8m+

Comment

Originally posted by Tenk♫♫ View Post
      Emma i used Glorycrystals/Balens to wager, i only got the balens compensation
      If it hasn't showed up in a couple of hours, please file a ticket. We can't have everything going smoothly without incidents, can we!
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by R241163653 View Post
        Players who used both Balens and Glory Crystals to wager but lost will recieve both compensation packs. Well i wagered both but get only 1 compensation pack.
        Same, but seeing as they're just now starting to be handed out I'd give it a bit before continuing the complaints (and I too have a few remaining complaints about this issue). For now they're trying to fix it. They might be going through and comping the balen users first, and then going back through to give the other comp pack (minus the GC that will be returned the next CW).
        Tigris
        Mage
        Kabam - 73

Comment

I think this compensation is appropriate for the problem. Caveman happy. Thanks!
          I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Where my glory pre elimination ? it says 512 glory and i got 0 glory only get glory from wager balen...

ingame: BasKom
            s459 : Archer

Comment

Already got the mail with comp for using balens
              Still waiting for the glory crystal comp tho

Comment

glory crystal scam!!!!

Comment

hi gm
                  i allready spent my balen at cw but still didn't found any compensation -_-
                  pls check my account...

IGN : Java²
                  server : S341

sry for my bad english
                  IGN : Arcfury

SERVER : Windhammer Falls

"GAMING ISNT A CRIME"

Comment

This doesn't resolve the issue:

1) I've now lost my 2500 glory crystals from lack of communication
                    2) If I'm not getting what was agreed to I wouldn't have placed the wager, so you've just taken 2k balens from me for nothing
                    3) Ticket still hasn't been responded to

Comment

I wouldn't have placed the wager given this so I want to be returned to the state I was in before the contract for the wager was made

Comment

Emma - can you please ask them what they are planning on doing about those who lost ALL the glory crystals/balens? There are many who waited to use them in hopes of the devs taking care of the problem in time to still use them (as they should have), and continued to hold out when the reports of the shop remaining open came in - only to have the crystals vanish despite the shop being there. This is still the fault of the developers, as they gave NO communication throughout the process - even ignoring the Mods, so you guys had no answers for us as well.

We appreciate that they're doing SOMETHING, but it doesn't change the fact that a lot of people were scammed and screwed out of a lot more than what they're returning - most of which could have been prevented through actual communication.
                        Tigris
                        Mage
                        Kabam - 73

Comment

i paced a full 5k balen wager and lost bet so I should have got 5k glory crystal where is my mount I would have spent for

Comment

Nope i dont have compensation ..

Ty , got it
                            Last edited by ViciousIvy; 04-30-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

it clearly says that the people who spent glory crystals to wager will get that compo in next classwars not now .. however the ones who used balens will get the balen compo right now .. so those who used crystals to place wagers expect your compo on next classwars

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBubbz View Post
                                it clearly says that the people who spent glory crystals to wager will get that compo in next classwars not now .. however the ones who used balens will get the balen compo right now .. so those who used crystals to place wagers expect your compo on next classwars
                                ^^ next cw we get it
                                Last edited by Tenk♫♫; 04-30-2014, 11:22 AM.
                                S459
                                IGN: Tenk
                                Guild: Glory
                                BR: 1,8m+

Comment

Working...
                                X