• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting on answer of my ticket..

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      did ticket on the same day, still not respond back about those exp books
      Emma said, it will take several days before your compensation will arrive to you. Exercise patience please.

Comment

VERY FUNNY TOPIC SEND A TICKET.. I submitted a ticket for something else OVER A FREAKING MONTH AGO for S463 and I still didn't get my New Server First week rewards for Making 10k BR and highest Guild level with in 5 days.

Open a ticket.. LMFAO

This is a JOKE

Comment

I sent ticket before this thread started. So I will not send new one. Ticket number is #100608, S37. SkyWizard, 618 books

Comment

Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
            Somehow I can't use it by bulk, but I didn't lose anything because of single-clicking.
            But yea, can't use by bulk, just a heads up, dunno if this was intended.
            I thin they disable the bulk option to avoid the exp book bulk issue cuz even lower lvls exp book cant be opened in bulk, i hope this is only while they fix the issue.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Yes i already send to them a ticket and they said they will give back the item within 5 working days....nice

Comment

Ticket # 100775 which was replied the next day this "Thank you for your patience. Lvl 80 is the maximum level at this moment. If you have any other concerns please let us know. We appreciate your constant support."
                BUT I have 49 talents I still need to train and can use those books (( Please if you can make sure they didnt close this ticket BECAUSE I am lvl 80.. Thank you
                ♥Wildfire♥
                G.M. of HONOR
                lvl 80 archer
                S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                  I thin they disable the bulk option to avoid the exp book bulk issue cuz even lower lvls exp book cant be opened in bulk, i hope this is only while they fix the issue.
                  Well, it's not like we'd be getting Lv.4 EXP books on a regular basis... XD
                  TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                  I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                  -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

can they also fix the not being able to sell lv 4 exp books too? what would us lv 80 with maxed talents and 800m exp do with them? they're taking up space in the inventory and we can't even get rid of them...=S
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i am frm 129 server dragonclaw same issue with me also i also not get 3xp of uing book and i get less exp book only 1163 other my mate got 1663 book y like tht

Comment

i am frm 129 server dragonclaw same issue with me also i also not get xp of uing book lvl 4 and i get less exp book only 1163 other my mate got 1663 book y like tht

Comment

case # is 103121

Comment

Done it 2-3 days ago. Ticket #101702
                            'I'll win with attitude, and I'll lose in style.'

MARVEEN HENDRAWAN | marveen
                            FORSAKEN First Guild Master
                            KABAM-S38 | Mage | Lvl.80 | BR 300k+

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              can they also fix the not being able to sell lv 4 exp books too? what would us lv 80 with maxed talents and 800m exp do with them? they're taking up space in the inventory and we can't even get rid of them...=S
                              WELL, if I can't sell them for a good price and they decide to go to level 100, I think I will save them for that...... but I was hoping for level 3 exp books, maybe they can make an exchange. I can sell the level 3 books.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

wonderful customer support this is the ticket response i got

Subject: lvl 4 exp books
                                Contents: i opened up over 400 of the lvl 4 exp books that we got in the mail and it said it gave me 0 exp. is this right?
                                GM: Hi whitefang57, Please be aware when you open the EXP books in bulk ,and if it exceeds the ceiling amount of EXP that can be gained through EXP Scrolls each day you won't get any exp from them. Opening the books one by one works normally. So please make sure to open them individually

Comment

Working...
                                X