No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Sura's War Elephant Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compared to everything else in the game - whip, SC, box sales, etc. - these mounts are good deal. You get a good BR ratio for you balens.
    Please see more detail in my blog:
    http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com
    The blog is focused on to teach how to get the strongest character with using only a minimum amount of balens.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

no.....never 6995 balens for 1 mount
      i will not buy it\

it should be of 3995

Comment

why only this mount in shop, put other mounts too and we will pick the one we need

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          why ppl always complain...

now they sell a +30 stat mount for 5995 balens, they said expensive
          ok how about selling +30% stat mount for 995 balens? then non-casher complain casher benefits

my opinion is that, if you think expensive then don't buy, if you think it is a good deal then buy

me? of course I won't buy, 5995 balens enough for me to spend for 6+ months VIP :P
          I couldnt agree more, I believe moaning and complaining is just an habit...
          when you see ad example a pants costs like 1000 dollars, what would you do? complain about tha fact it is expensive or just turn it around and look for another cloth?!

Comment

50$ for 1 creature R2 are u freaking kiding , 100% aggre with Sinith R2 just rise price cose many ppl alredy leaving Wartune. PS R2 good news for you u are really retards rise prices like that but even more crazy there is ppl who still using ballens in wartune, so ye wanna be op at wartune use 1000$ this time R2 really blow me mind "Good job" and yea players just keep using $$$$$ cose if not u R2 wartune Admin will not get $$

Comment

ok how about selling +30% stat mount for 995 balens? then non-casher complain casher benefits

my opinion is that, if you think expensive then don't buy, if you think it is a good deal then buy

me? of course I won't buy, 5995 balens enough for me to spend for 6+ months VIP :P
              Totaly agree... a good deal if you don't have something better to spend and VIP brings good benefits.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

a mount comes out in a event box and you try for it but luck is not on your side and you trade 240x event bits for it with will work out a hell of a lot more then 5995 balens + you get some whips which alone would set you back 1750 balens

this is way cheaper then going after it as a event box drop
                Cyanide
                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                  a mount comes out in a event box and you try for it but luck is not on your side and you trade 240x event bits for it with will work out a hell of a lot more then 5995 balens + you get some whips which alone would set you back 1750 balens

this is way cheaper then going after it as a event box drop
                  Depends much on the other items in the boxes.

Comment

money money money!! heheheh
                    IGN: jrimba
                    Level: 71
                    Class: Archer
                    Guild: Honor
                    Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                    Br: 150k and counting
                    just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

too expensive again !
                      Why dont sell this mount without wisp ?

No way to spend other dollars for nothing :/

Comment

Guys, when you spend money in the game, you simply buy battle rating.

You want to buy the most BR for your balen. You have to set how much you want to spend per month. Nothing, 10 USD, 50 USD, 100 USD, 1000 USD. Then keep yourself to that. This elephant is a good BR/balen. If your limit per month is 50 USD or more, then this is the thing you should buy this month. (not a few gift pack or other **** which gives much worse BR for the same amount). If your limit is less, don't buy it. But don't spend it on **** like world boss or packs either!

See how it works on my blog:
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

$60 for a virtual elephant... yeaa i rather pay 5 bucks or so to see a real elephant lmao

Comment

I just wanna say this FOR THOSE OF YOU IDIOTS SAYING THIS IS A GOOD DEAL YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOLS ON THE PLANET!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                              Compared to everything else in the game - whip, SC, box sales, etc. - these mounts are good deal. You get a good BR ratio for you balens.
                              Please see more detail in my blog:
                              The blog is focused on to teach how to get the strongest character with using only a minimum amount of balens.
                              i bookmarked your blog awhile ago. very detailed calculations. I used your blog as a guideline now. thanks for sharing your info.
                              Soon I won't be as active as now so it's good that you have a guide of optimize play time.
                              Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Let me tell you why ppl COMPLAIN: Reason being that I got this mount for FREE because last time Sura Elephant can out, it came together with an UNLIMITED SC/WHIPS EVENT ITEM. I had alot of SC/WHIPS so when i did them I got alot of event items and so it was FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Working...
                                X