Wartune Father's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 69DragonKai View Post
    Hey bugtune! Why don't you ever fix the damn luck glitch? Why is it some can get all the best **** and spend less to get more while others spend more to get nothing?! Your games a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nobody is forcing you to play...

Comment

i love the clothing XD

Comment

well .. nothing for 479+ servers ?

Comment

Originally posted by 69DragonKai View Post
          Hey bugtune! Why don't you ever fix the damn luck glitch? Why is it some can get all the best **** and spend less to get more while others spend more to get nothing?! Your games a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I totally agree. Some people just open 10-20 chest and get the best. I have bought more than 300 memorial day chest and got nothing.
          S461 Unearthly Grave
          Lvl 65 Archer
          88K BR

Comment

Originally posted by rrjalan View Post
            I totally agree. Some people just open 10-20 chest and get the best. I have bought more than 300 memorial day chest and got nothing.
            all have to do with luck.. it's kinda sad but that is the way.. : (
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

SO EXCITED TO LOG IN AGAIN THANKS WARTUNE FOR THIS EVENT I CAN SAVE ENOUGH FOR NEW CLOTHING WOOT WOOT

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                Thank you so much for equalizing the clothing prices.
                that is the best we've seen.. but non balenors wun get to 200 also.. i just did a quick calculation..
                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

ithink thats true..

Comment

they running out of ideas on new wings, I mean come on they are the same as last time just different colors, ooooooo big deal

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                      that is the best we've seen.. but non balenors wun get to 200 also.. i just did a quick calculation..
                      nice event , yea non casher`s can get more then 300 rose`s if they have a little boundb there )
                      S311 - Ghost Wall -> nick : MistressM -> Archer lev 80 -> 115k BR -> non`casher :P

Comment

i bought 600 memorial boxes still couldnt get dark capricorn card lol.
                        Server : S435/S432

I'm an Archer.

I do not join straight to the top, i will beat them down.

Comment

Originally posted by R248742777 View Post
                          the only reason we do is for Mahra, what am I gonna do with as much speculum as I get at the end of every week from arena free anyway?
                          Er. Speculum..? Isn't that a medical device to help gynecologists open a vajayjay? LOL. SEPULCRUM.. That's the word you're looking for. Dead Sylphs.

Comment

why in the red rose exchange mahras has been omitted ??.. u guys making mahras so rare and special.. *** is this! from where non casher players will get mahras?

Comment

All that fashion is the same just differend color or they add some glitter

Comment

so much exp but no mahra there..

Comment

Working...
                                X