[Activity] Awakening Ares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    It was removed because the Legendary Ares Armor is not part of the Warlord Ares set, nor is it offered by the NPC as one of the pieces to be exchanged - there was a slight mix up with the posting as the names are identical.

Here is the set bonus, should you choose to actually go for the Warlord Ares set. >_>
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]94643[/ATTACH]
    I'm more curious of the origin of the screen shot with 500k stats in the character stats
    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
      I'm more curious of the origin of the screen shot with 500k stats in the character stats
      Lol I was thinking the same

Comment

there is no point of adding equipment that gives u 30 str.... since tenet their can give 1000 for cheap efforts ,,, like buy few greater pearls stuff and TADAAAA

Comment

my question was actually rhetorical i knew it wasnt part of the set, sorry had to work a long day. but i dont like how r2 took a good set of armor and downgraded it, not only is it unattainable for the non casher, but it is **** for the casher. the original ares armor is a good set, offered in other versions, better than legendary ebs or equivilant to and even though it is cash only for the most part even to a casher it is a good value. y would i even bother to spend money on a set of armor that would cost 1000's when i could spend a lot less time to get a legendary ebs set which appears to b about 2x better?
          if you've never lost your mind, then you've never followed your heart

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
            Looks like she has a GM Sword equipped, those give a lot of stats. That said 500K would be weird, they give All Attributes+ 1,099,999 at base, and more when enchanted (the one I'm looking at now gives 1,099,999+ 3,575,024 at +15). Are you sure it isn't 5 million character stats? Hard to tell through the text over it.

Edit: Looking again it looks even more likely, GM Swords give +3300% attack speed, and it looks like the attack speed is at 4 digits to me. Still hard to tell though.
            Last edited by JPwayne82444; 07-10-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

uhm great you do pics of the stats but how does it looks like ??
              Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
              Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
              Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
              Pets: A Lot!!
              Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
              Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
              Wings: Divine Wings
              Weapon: Immortal Aug
              Pixie: Celestial Stage
              Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
              Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

this event sucks obviously lol but not only for free players but for players who cash a little cause we wont reach these ridiculous amounts that need to be cashed to obtain this...and to be honest this sucks for the people that do super cash on the game into the 1000s of dollars because this gear is **** compared to what they have cashed for already that actually does add decent stats so r2 just trolling us as always lol... I have an idea tho... you can go to your suggestion section of the forums and actually listen to US<<< the people who are playing your game.. and what we want

Comment

Who the heck would spend his cash for this set which is worse than purgatory set/ And slightly better than Marshall Insignia, yet it costs 90k xtals to get 1 piece of gear and the reward limit is set to 30k xtals/day means 3 days to get 1 piece of gear --> Even if you cashed to get those gear.. you could get only 2 parts of the set within the event time.

Goodluck R2.
                  Server:Eternal Sanctum
                  IGN: (S57)Marsilio
                  Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
                  Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
                  Soul completion: 1700+
                  Promethean Wings IV
                  Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

Their idea of new feature seems to be, The minimum completion for 1 single feature, is about 5 years, that's minimum, they just keep assuming their game will last more than 10 years, it seems that a lot of chinese companies are delusional they wanted to be like Gravity's Ragnarok Online which is up to 10-15 years in some country now, what they don't realize is Gravity's RO is just a combination of nostalgic gaming and a lot of luck, it's already been proven by its RO 2 which closed down in the korea itself after only running for a year or so.

Going into 3 years of Crystal Saga, a lot of people have left the game, I honestly don't think this game can last until next year, it will probably keep running, but no one cares anymore and will end up like BR. The beastmaster class will most likely be ignored too at this point, maybe some will try, but that's about it....

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyk View Post
                      my question was actually rhetorical i knew it wasnt part of the set, sorry had to work a long day. but i dont like how r2 took a good set of armor and downgraded it, not only is it unattainable for the non casher, but it is **** for the casher. the original ares armor is a good set, offered in other versions, better than legendary ebs or equivilant to and even though it is cash only for the most part even to a casher it is a good value. y would i even bother to spend money on a set of armor that would cost 1000's when i could spend a lot less time to get a legendary ebs set which appears to b about 2x better?
                      This guy makes a good point.

Its poo guys

give us a good set
                      DeathDealer
                      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Apoud View Post
                        I am appaled by this event tbh
                        Same it's pathetic like everything R2 is doing atm, the events, not merging, we artn statistics we are people we don't find a change in the tokens name a fun change like a computer would, thanks R2
                        User:Patrick2675
                        Class:Mage
                        Guild:thenemy
                        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Everything sucks for this week eh? Argentina lost to Germany, and this one.
                          Sitting, Wishing, Waiting for a PVP Server:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Comment

i love having nothing to do :/ more free time in real life
                            Originally posted by Dr.Q
                            Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

the only good peice of this ares set is the insignia for the blessing nothing else is worth the time and money put into it

Comment

Since the warlord ares set is going to be permanent, why not add in legendary ares with better stats, but requires warlord first and about 29-30 spirits as well. BUT!!! Ultimately add spirits into dungeons (replacing treasure keys in PD) And lower the amount of spirits needed by a tad. *goes back to sleeping*

Comment

Working...
                                X