No announcement yet.

people wearing duplicate rings/wewery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target was a lv70 friend mage, no talents in barrier, no medallion on both + she wasnt using goddess blessing, i had lv1 EWD equipped for this.

First i equipped the 2 different lv80 matt jewels (pontiff authority/glory) then did 100 autohits thru several fights, she was taking notes of the dmg i was doing (also
    no sylphs used so the fights lasted longer).

Then i equipped double glory maxed, the damage thru 100 hits (i know small samples here) and the damage went up 450-700 with the autohits (think the high
    number was because first fate buff, im lv8)

The 3 pieces have almost same matt/int refines (15-20 matt give or each btw em so no big deal i think), maxed enchants on all of them.

I might have missed something but i wasnt wearing ruthlesness astral either.

hope it helps!

Comment

What many people are misstaken in this subject is that they think that the -1k def is the same as +1k damage which it is not, it will not cause that big of a difference in most cases seeing as you have to take into calculation the math for damage dealt as well, and also remember that there is a 10% floating variable in damage constantly as well as a floating effect on crits if you are using that. And if you are using all 4 -1k def pieces that might not result in as high a difference as many would expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Almera1 View Post
        What many people are misstaken in this subject is that they think that the -1k def is the same as +1k damage which it is not, it will not cause that big of a difference in most cases seeing as you have to take into calculation the math for damage dealt as well, and also remember that there is a 10% floating variable in damage constantly as well as a floating effect on crits if you are using that. And if you are using all 4 -1k def pieces that might not result in as high a difference as many would expect.
        Correct, was just going to post that. The decrease in target pdef doesn't equal +dmg.
        Knight - Kabam - S1
        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

seems hope, the last thing to loose ;D

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
            Correct, was just going to post that. The decrease in target pdef doesn't equal +dmg.
            So should we do 3 or 4 -def jewel/rings?

Comment

hi players that have 2 of each same piece like me have already tested it. Working well and fine. the only worry is only the future equipment

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                So should we do 3 or 4 -def jewel/rings?
                For a knight (me at least) rage isn't as hard to come by as it is for a mage. If i were a mage i would make 1 ring with the chance to reduce rage
                Knight - Kabam - S1
                Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                  For a knight (me at least) rage isn't as hard to come by as it is for a mage. If i were a mage i would make 1 ring with the chance to reduce rage
                  Agreed with this. I keep 1 ring for rage reduction coz I'm a mage ....
                  'I'll win with attitude, and I'll lose in style.'

MARVEEN HENDRAWAN | marveen
                  FORSAKEN First Guild Master
                  KABAM-S38 | Mage | Lvl.80 | BR 300k+

Comment

-1k defense

so if i hit somebody with 20k matk and they have 10k defense, they should take about 5k damage.

with -1k defense they should take about 5500 damage

with -2k defense they should take about 6k damage

-1k is approx +500 dmg, give or take
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i just like to clear up this. i have asked many player in china, and also confirm with china G M, they say it work, if u have 2 twin u get 4k ignore def. but overall 2k def ignore is not big, once ur BR is over 200k or higher. my normal hit do 5k to 12k on same person, is very hard to notice the difference. and 2k def is nothing when u have 40k+ def and 60k+ attack. but conclusion of this it does work. but the result is not big diffrent. u wont have big advantage over others with this. but is .01% better for the look and i have 2 twin ring.
                      暗:天照

Comment

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
                        i just like to clear up this. i have asked many player in china, and also confirm with china G M, they say it work, if u have 2 twin u get 4k ignore def. but overall 2k def ignore is not big, once ur BR is over 200k or higher. my normal hit do 5k to 12k on same person, is very hard to notice the difference. and 2k def is nothing when u have 40k+ def and 60k+ attack. but conclusion of this it does work. but the result is not big diffrent. u wont have big advantage over others with this. but is .01% better for the look and i have 2 twin ring.
                        Ya... -4k defense is mediocore now when we're at 150-200k BR. -4k defense is a rounding error when we're at 700k br lol.

Comment

To add some more real data to the discussion, I ran 3 tests. For all tests:
                          - Attacker level 80 knight, no damage multipliers, no armor/weapon equipped, no will crystals, no sylph
                          - Defender level 68 archer, no GB astral, no sylph, no res crystals. EC medal (oops) and level 2 stealth talent (total 20% dmg resist)
                          - Brutal Edge triggers excluded from results
                          - About 50 hits counted for each test (small sample, but the differences are large)

Test 1 - 2 pdef reduce jewels, 1 pdef reduce ring, total -3k reduction
                          PATK: 26397 PDEF 18757 Average damage from auto attacks: 4011.5

Test 2 - 1 pdef reduce jewel, 1 pdef reduce ring, total -2k reduction
                          PATK: 26358 PDEF 18757 Average damage from auto attacks: 3984.5

Test 3 - 1 pdef reduce jewel, 1 pdef reduce ring, total -2k reduction
                          PATK: 26358 PDEF 18032 Average damage from auto attacks: 4305.8

So, if the jewel bonus did stack, test #2 should have given significantly less damage than test #1, and test #3 should have given a little less damage. Since test #3 showed significantly more damage than test #1, I'm pretty confident that the second jewel is doing nothing to reduce the PDEF.
                          Maybe it does work in China, but it doesn't work here.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            LOL... more like they'll start trashing their computer.

Do you know how much Gold it needs to enchant one lv.80 legend? and how long it takes to actually craft it? LOL...

Heard its like 1~8m gold per enchant.

So they basically wasted around 50~300m gold or something.

Hahahaha its like 90m gold to enchant one 80 piece to +36 and that doesnt count the 3 mil to make it 70 leg and then the 5 mil to turn it 80 and then the time to farm all the extra mats... just have 2 more 80 peices to go

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                              -1k defense

so if i hit somebody with 20k matk and they have 10k defense, they should take about 5k damage.

with -1k defense they should take about 5500 damage

with -2k defense they should take about 6k damage

-1k is approx +500 dmg, give or take
                              The thing is though that at this lvl opponents are likely to have 30k defense or more. Percentage wise that means that the difference will be a lot smaller. With increasing BR as the game is going forward, the 'bonus' will become negligible. So if that is the case, the bonus of a full set may be the better option in the long run

Comment

Working...
                              X