No announcement yet.

[Guide] The Wilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the drop rate of mystery stone today i had 0 in all my chests from monsters; elite monsters, and boss while yesterday it dropped in evry box exept boss ofc that one kept saying failer after killing it 3x we gave up on it

nice to demotivate us R2 making bosses bugged so we lose intrest in the whole wild event
    Last edited by Morbiddreams; 07-25-2014, 04:26 AM.
    DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

sopr adding new **** to this game that makes it run slower and slower !!! and btw, dont u guys think we already have enoufg quest that make u run around for houres and houres !!!!!!, CQ quests for instance. this new updat is realy terrible, i wish u would take it away !

Comment

always you could choose to do wild if only you have the time.. this event are meant for those who finished up all their daily real fast and left with nothing to do..

most people asked for FREE mount in almost every forum i see and now R2 is introducing this new string ray mount and people complains again and again and again.. just quit and stop playing if you think it's such a chore and bring so much pain into your life playing this. lol
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
          The level 80 Gaia boss is pretty impossible to beat. Maybe a group of 200-300k BR players can try to beat it, but with it hitting 100-200k on players, with some hits that can't have its' damage reduced, its impossible for a group of players who are 150-200k BR to beat that boss. It looks like they never test the event before releasing it.

Players might do this event up to the point of getting that new mount, but afterwards, no one is going to bother with a time consuming event like that.

Also, the way they made rewards is pretty stupid. If you are a level 80 group party and kill a level 60, you get no rewards. Why couldn't they have made it where you can get the rewards from all bosses, but the higher level, the more items you get compared to the lower level bosses, not this crappy way.
          Its one of the updates the got straight out of 7 roads developmet chest,calculated for chinese servers on the BR of people over there. But on the difference to here, 300-450k Br are absolut normal there. Here its just not so normal, but what does R² cares it would be to much work for [sarcasm/on] there competent Team [sarcasm/of] to recalculate the bosses new for here.
          [Irony/on]You can always cash you self up to this kind of BR, R² will love you for it ( special the share holders) [Irony/of]
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
            Its one of the updates the got straight out of 7 roads developmet chest,calculated for chinese servers on the BR of people over there. But on the difference to here, 300-450k Br are absolut normal there. Here its just not so normal, but what does R² cares it would be to much work for [sarcasm/on] there competent Team [sarcasm/of] to recalculate the bosses new for here.
            [Irony/on]You can always cash you self up to this kind of BR, R² will love you for it ( special the share holders) [Irony/of]
            Nice speech
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
              always you could choose to do wild if only you have the time.. this event are meant for those who finished up all their daily real fast and left with nothing to do..

most people asked for FREE mount in almost every forum i see and now R2 is introducing this new string ray mount and people complains again and again and again.. just quit and stop playing if you think it's such a chore and bring so much pain into your life playing this. lol
              i think they were more refering to the useless mount shards from ToK and improving mines. not a mount that takes 6+ months to collect, slightly less if you are a heavy casher with 180+br. your argument has been made invalid!

Comment

i'm disappointed in playing wilds & time consuming. they should put more bosses to kill, lower enemy br and remove fog.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggster View Post
                  also the max lvl u get rewards is difficult a grp of lvl 66 players cant kill the lvl 50 boss that is doable for "normal" palyers, cause its out of lvl range, but all other bosses above wipe the grp, so they need higher players to help, so max 2 or 3 of lower br players can get rewards.
                  A group of lvl 50 players can kill a lvl 60 boss on my server I can even solo kill a lvl 50 boss
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
                    i'm disappointed in playing wilds & time consuming. they should put more bosses to kill, lower enemy br and remove fog.
                    Couldnt agree more, wilds event so boring.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                      A group of lvl 50 players can kill a lvl 60 boss on my server I can even solo kill a lvl 50 boss
                      no they cant, and no you dont. its prolly an elite. not a boss. but nice try

Comment

Stupid idea. I only got stones from 2 monsters today. If you're going to make it a pain in the rear to find them and have it be 1200 stones for a mount, at least have every monster drop them.

And yes, they were within level and I got the gold/daru.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
                          can u pls fix the damn chest drops...we cant even click it...and when party members on top of it, its even worst!!
                          also, about time we have maps for lvl 70+? there isnt enough enemies of lvl70+ to be attack...so boring....
                          Yeah, it's ridiculous. Why wouldn't they just have the chests work exactly the same as the ones dropped by bosses in multiplayer dungeons?

Comment

Ok we got something to search with flash light,whats next? You can make a new patch with following: 7am breakfast, 8 am some runs till lunch,12-13 lunch, free time(that means you spend 3 hrs in wilds), 16-17 tea time , and so on just make it full time as it is nothing outside just wartune
                            Who need work or to spend time with friends? *** that just play wartune all day to not miss any event
                            ℃osti knight 600k br + S246 (merged with s 162 ) Cupcake R2

Comment

anyone battle a lvl 80 boss that self-heals for 2000000. YEA 2 million hp every 4 turns. WTH

Comment

WHEN IT COMES TO STUPID, IDIOTIC IDEAS THIS HAS GOT TO BE HIGH ON THE LIST OR VEN IN THE TOP TEN OF THEM. Also thank you very much for putting the wilds in darkness what wonderful idea you bunch of idiots

Comment

Working...
                                X