No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/31 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pay for win games dont last long.. it will end sooner or later...

Comment

Compensation would be 1000 Mahra/Spulcrum
      “Honesty is the currency of wherever you are”

Comment

r 2 i kill 2 time sucubu..not getin rewards ..so i wont compesation of this ..find the way and doit ..i pay u..u have to pay me ....

Comment

Originally posted by Monyet_mars View Post
          Compensation would be 1000 Mahra/Spulcrum
          *Drools* i mean, i wish :3
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

What kind of bug do you have? I land in Cloud City, and end up with lost attempt and no rewards, have sent in tickets, but no reply, wondering if I'm the only one?

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
              Please again.. fix the mpd, spire, tok auto logged out bug please. Thank you.
              so it is not just me but many others ... and a few people say it is only happeneing to me and none else ...

Server : s88
              Game ID: Vikash
              Guild : Chaos
              Class : Knight

Comment

and another maintenance.. fixing only one thing..

stupid maintenance..
                IGN: jrimba
                Level: 71
                Class: Archer
                Guild: Honor
                Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                Br: 150k and counting
                just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Originally posted by ManVick View Post
                  so it is not just me but many others ... and a few people say it is only happeneing to me and none else ...
                  ouh its not just u..and not just u server either..it happends daily att silver keep too and I so hate that bug!!!!!!!!!!!!! as we hate when we dont get our rewards from spire either (attemps go and this has nothing to do whit the mark on the spire rewards marked or not) and teleport freezing here too, chest wont always go to pick, arena matches pretty wild sometimes..TOK is laggy as (oh idk what)...this list is endles...)
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

So many suggestions which make a lot of sense, for once the board is not fill of useless trivial complaints and ridicules demands for compensation, don't want to tell you how to do your Job R2 bt perhaps it would be a good time to take on board the multiple issues and put in place some timetable to repair the things that really annoy the majority of players
                    • Knight
                    • Athena
                    • Kabam-S46

Look into your mind
                    Deep into your mind
                    In that dark corner we all fear to look
                    See that little white spec .... move closer

see that's me Looking and smiling at you....

Welcome to the dark side

Comment

• cya the game is loading
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• hus boss sucubu sir

Comment

• When will details for next month event be posted?
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Soooooooo, you "kinda" fix the bug ehh? Where the **** is my comp pack for losing the chests??!!! I send you ticket week ago about this **** and you FIX IT NOW AND REPLY TO ME WHEN YOU FINISHED WITH MAINTENANCE!!! Gotta ask this but are you all morons there or just a little bit retarded? I tried to be nice and kind, but the only way to get something done in this game is to be mean and rude to others!!!!Ohh or even better TO QUIT THIS GAME!!!! Seriously if you want to have cashers and non-cashers you need to give them answers when they ****** ask you something, you need to be there for them when they need you!!! That is the whole point to me G.M. on this SITES. You leave us all hanging here with no answers, and when people start to curse at you and throw VOODOO magic you throw them away with lame answers!!! Better get a real job then to mess here with people and not help them when they need you... Ohh and your R2 vet, all that he can say every time we ask him something is this "SEND THEM A TICKET". Great job at picking who will be your help in game *claps* GREAT JOB!!!
                            ♥A chéneg a ionneg, adnna si fuin, tolo na rengy nin, beriathon, a núriel annant, trin aduial, ne dúath roeg dagech, ne theilien♥

Class:Archer
                            Level:80
                            Battle Rating:192k
                            Free player

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                              -what about the collecting chest + attak
                              -what about no one not getting mahra from no monster or elite monster or boss
                              lol....from recent experience R2 is never gonna give mahra freely, they would just reply to u that its random, and as per we know percentage is obviously zero
                              I need not say this, but asking every one to drop the belief in their words XD

Comment

• Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
                                how about fix the damn teleporter that freezes you and you have to refrsh all the time , fix the blackspots in wb and bg , fix the lag from merged servers , fix the lag on skytrial bosses , fix the recharge glitch in which you lose balens , fix the seals glitch in which you lose seal , fix the sylph skills adding new skill and losing a skill you have and have to re-prchase , in fact get your finger out your arses and fix the whole damn game for a change instead of posting these maintenece and ***** the game up more than before maintenece
                                R2 never saw them as bugs

Comment

Working...
                                X