• Show
Clear All

ha ok i will get screen shot
    terrenz24

play in (S-111 kingdom of giants) league of angel

Comment

Originally posted by terr0324 View Post
      what??? this is a s hi t game can get two angel in one game
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ngel-Exclusive!

Are you frikin serious on the new angel interface at the bottom it STATES "Note: You can only have one of these angels. Choose Wisely!"

Angel Exclusive
      Duration: August 28th - August 30th (Server Time)
      Servers: S1 - S212
      Description: Take your favorite angel with you! In the Angel Exclusive, there are 3 angels: Styx, Amora, and Polly waiting for you! Which angel do you want to join your world? Select one angel and complete tasks, then you can add her to your team!

Name: Angel Exclusive event 0828.jpg
      Views: 463
      Size: 74.3 KB

Name: Angel Exclusive rewards 0828.jpg
      Views: 464
      Size: 48.0 KB

- If you have earned an angel from the Angel Exclusive event, you can use an Angel Bonus Card to receive rewards! What rewards you receive depend on the angel you have.

Name: Angel Bonus Card requirements.jpg
      Views: 461
      Size: 28.0 KB

Note: Each player may only earn one angel from Angel Exclusive event.

Ready For Angel Exclusive
      Duration: August 27th (Server Time)
      Servers: S1 - S212
      Description: Reach certain achievements to earn Sapphire and swap an Angel Bonus Card for a bonus in the above event: Angel Exclusive.

Name: Ready For Angel Exclusive 0827.jpg
      Views: 458
      Size: 24.2 KB

Note: You can walk away with only one angel in the Angel Exclusive event, and with the chosen Angel, the bonus card can be swapped once for the bonus.

Its also on the forum.

Comment

If you had got Amora already from this Angel Exclusive - you can't get Styx or Polly at this time .

Comment

Peope are dumb or what lol ? cant you people read ? wait maybe devs need to put H1 letter size of "YOU CAN ONLY TAKE ONE ANGEL, CHOOSE WISELY!!!!!!"
          IGN: HappyCookie
          Server: S184

Comment

Originally posted by terr0324 View Post
            what??? this is a s hi t game can get two angel in one game
            Show proof pls, of ppl getting two angels. If it's Amora + Stxy or Polly... they might get Amora from the previous events.
            If it's Stxy and Polly, then we really have something wrong.
            I'm a pokemon!
            |S164| Frost Frortress, Aegislasher; Paladin.

Comment

^ I think the person you quoted can't type or something cause I think they meant can't and not can.

Also: yea, I wonder when people will finally understand directions.
              Last edited by Solariai; 08-28-2014, 02:33 PM.
              Shadowbound
              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
              League of Angels
              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Next time read before you act...because Amora is basically Free if you recharge through free offers, but Styx is $50 so you basically recharged money at the wrong time, especially if you got Amora before making the recharge

Comment

if you collect Amora already you can't get it coz you can only choose 1 angel... so choose wisely

Comment

the angels seem to be getting more....."revealing" i guess o.o sorry but yeah. Can you make them wear awesome war armor like victoriana or something. Also A male angel would seem pretty awesome, with really awesome armor and awesome wings... like the Aegis Bosses!! but a little betteeeer O.o lol

Comment

3rd event with same rules but still same mistakes? LOLOL...

Plan to get other angel besides Amora? DON'T CLICK COLLECT ON AMORA AT ALL!
                      Originally posted by Henry Miller
                      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                      S102-CoolBay
                      Immortals

Comment

Word of advice if you get Amora, SHe is the only angel that has a Seal and not an icon, so do not accidentally sell her and claim that she dissappeared or that you didn't get her. She can be sold for 770k gold and is the only one that can be since she comes as a seal and not as an icon.
                        S4 Emerald Peaks--ShadowBound
                        S56 Starcrest Mountains--League of Angels

To the Steadfast go the spoils of victory through diligence and a sharp sword.

Comment

any chance styx is bugged as i have it on my acount and it basically uses aegis every turn but doesnt atk once, have since learnt that this only seems to happen in team arena, everywhere ele it seems to work fine
                          Last edited by scarecrow1999; 08-30-2014, 05:39 AM.

Comment

yes she is bugged, shes not attacking... please guys fix this asap.

Comment

******* r2games & gtarcade go to hell *******

Comment

Fdd\

Click image for larger version

Name:	confused.png
Views:	2
Size:	788 Bytes
ID:	1693944
                                ( the victorana angelprincess)
                                the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

Working...
                                X