Couples Vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couples Vault

okay, well i believe you guys should add a seperate vault for married couples. what i mean is a vault where both players can place items inside that specific vault and the other partner can grab items from there as well. since marriage means that you are now one couple i believe this would be a great idea. sometimes people cannot be online at the same time so this would be a great way to get the items you need rather than having to wait for it. also, some people may want to surprise their partners with a gift or two. i would also hope to be allowed to place bound items in their as well and have them be able to be withdrawn by either couple. the way the marriage system is now, there isnt much of an incentive to get married. That is why i have yet to marry anyone. if there was some system like this couples vault that would be a very good reason among other suggestions i have that would make people want to get married. this is the one i am most interested in at the moment.
    (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
    lvl 100 scion Mage
    Mount: Purple Chicken
    Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
    Wings: Angel Lords
    Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

gonna be abused by pilots/babysitters ALOT
    CrystalSanctuary

Comment

There is also the issue of stealing from your spouse. Say a player marries another on a whim, only to find out later that their spouse could not be trusted and his/her items have been stolen by their partner. Claims of scam and all that daily jazz -- it's much better to prevent such an incident from occurring rather than allowing a loophole that can be abused by incognito scammers and manipulators.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        There is also the issue of stealing from your spouse. Say a player marries another on a whim, only to find out later that their spouse could not be trusted and his/her items have been stolen by their partner. Claims of scam and all that daily jazz -- it's much better to prevent such an incident from occurring rather than allowing a loophole that can be abused by incognito scammers and manipulators.
        Not exactly, they could say use at your own discretion or something along those lines. Then if stealing happens... well you were told it could, so sucks to be them.
        What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
          Not exactly, they could say use at your own discretion or something along those lines. Then if stealing happens... well you were told it could, so sucks to be them.
          With that said, we also advise players against account-sharing/piloting for the exact same reasons, and look where that ends up. >.>

Comment

marriage system should be similar to life marriage. the vault would be used for items that both parties DONT mind sharing. of course each person is free to place what they wish however they should be aware that the couples vault will be available to the COUPLE and not just him/her. In addition, each person would still be able to use their own vaults in sg and tree of life, the couples vault should be an extra vault for that purpose as an incentive to being married. As you know the only incentive of marriage as it is now are the rings, and the rings arent that great either. i Beleive this is a great way to breathe some life into the marriage system. if things dont pan out there is always marriage at which time both persons would get a 24-48 hour notice (this is to give time for those who are forced to divorce) to remove items from couples vault before they will disappear.

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
            gonna be abused by pilots/babysitters ALOT
            i agree that they might abuse the system however most of the people who have tons of alts is because they cant really cash as much as they would like to. Dont forget that it costs 2k xtals for a seperation decree. so unless they want to shell out 2k xtals per alt im sure the abuse will be minimal. otherwise they would delete the alt and make many alts and end up deleting them anyways. still i believe this would be a great addition.
            Last edited by Reverie; 09-01-2014, 10:07 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
            (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
            lvl 100 scion Mage
            Mount: Purple Chicken
            Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
            Wings: Angel Lords
            Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

Comment

With that said, we also advise players against account-sharing/piloting for the exact same reasons, and look where that ends up. >.>
              Pretty much any rule that is advised or anything said people will try to find a loop hole or break the rule... its just how people are.
              What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by jesmex2 View Post
                would also hope to be allowed to place bound items in their as well and have them be able to be withdrawn by either couple. the way the marriage system is now, there isnt much of an incentive to get married. That is why i have yet to marry anyone. if there was some system like this couples vault that would be a very good reason among other suggestions i have that would make people want to get married. this is the one i am most interested in at the moment.
                +1..nice idea :') <3

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
                but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
                - JavaMerp -

Comment

Working...
                X