Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All Sept. 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi happy today . i need sylph Apollo

Comment

And again people with the stupid "sunday evening is monday morning for me"...play on a server near your timezone, everything else is your own problem. I would have never thought about complaining when i tried to play US server and gb was 3 am for me. Learned from it, said goodbye and went on a europe server, problem solved! Oh r2 can we please have all event not spread over the day but the first one starting a 18 server time only, it is so unfair I miss events during the day..some people, really.

Comment

Why not change all events to random! you never know when they start, that for it's fair for everyone! (notice that I'm not serious)

Comment

Originally posted by Khagary View Post
          When are king seals will reset ?
          do we have to use them before next csgb or can we keep them from week to week and use them later?
          Yeah this is really important info, we'll need to know that soon.

Comment

yes you can

Comment

ahmm hello r2 i can ask about hall of fame ''WHEN THE HALL OF FAME EVENT STILL THIS MONTH OR NEXT YEAR''

Comment

why no open hero play?

Comment

My guild where winning by a good 500-600 points and then it ended and we lost why is this?
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

very nice games - cooool man

Comment

• This is great

Comment

• Originally posted by caocal View Post
                        lots of ppl is going to miss all, cus the time for them is on monday morning... is it possible to make them on saturday evening server time so it's either saturday or sunday for all players. thx
                        Some people work all weekends also.... bottom line is, play a server where you can attend the events....or don't play this game. Find one that you can do events on your own time and not scheduled where if you miss it... game over
                        they will set times however they want. Its not right for us to say... we cant do morning world boss, can you change it to 6:47 pm EST so I can attend it on time every day?
                        Archer hoarder

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchMageDaze View Post
                          From what I've heard you should be able to keep KS until prelims are over and you get your prelim reward for ranking wherever your guild does. So if you don't make it to Finals, hope you can get enough for Cloudcaller, if you don't already have it.
                          What about those who did make it to finals? Do we have to spend the KS from prelims now or do they combine with the rewards from finals?

Comment

• Has there been any answer to the question: do you have to spend your King Seal's (from the preliminary rounds) BEFORE the Finals start?

Comment

• fix the damn bugs in this game W T F crushed everyone in csbg then on finals we face guild with 1/20 our power and they bet us in 4 minutes? fix the bugs DAMN YOU

Comment

• how to use imperial seal

Comment

Working...
                                X