• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astro bug

MOD EDIT:
    Before you file a ticket about this issue, read these two posts:
    1) http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1128330

2) http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1270981

The missing astrals and mounts are due to the quest line not being followed in one way or the other, so make sure you accept all quests in order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i''m already lvl 25 yet i can't capture astros...it says i must be lvl 18 before i can do the quest
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-12-2015, 05:01 AM.

this is happening with me too

Comment

I need you both to submit tickets for me please, include as much detail as you can, and then give me the ticket numbers please.
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

this is happening with me too

Comment

OK, to open up astrals there is a series of main quests that you must complete. Not completing these quests means you will not be able to collect astrals. Please check your main quests and see what you have outstanding.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

Okay . I did everything you told reviewed my main missions , only the error , pulled out a print screen to show you what really is a bug
            http://prntscr.com/4pqosi

my case # 186919
            Last edited by yagomartins123; 09-23-2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yagomartins123 View Post
              Okay . I did everything you told reviewed my main missions , only the error , pulled out a print screen to show you what really is a bug
              http://prntscr.com/4pqosi

my case # 186919
              I have relayed your ticket.
              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
              then click on support

Comment

astro bug

well... am at level 20 now and astro function still does not work.
                I was level 18 when it was suppose to work so I tried refreshing the page it brings me back to last skill, "duel arena" Please help!

Comment

Like the Above player did, file a ticket, after you got the ticket number please give it to us so we can relay it for you.
                  if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                  then click on support

Comment

I have the same issue. Mount is not unlocked either. Stuck in the same duel quest loop every refresh. ticket #184986

Comment

Same as the guy above, keeps saying I unlocked the challenge section ticket is #192450 got a screenshot of astro quest in tracker.

Comment

Please all read this:
                        Originally posted by CrizzyB
                        I had the same issue before, it was basically stuck on quests that wouldn't complete. So first make sure you complete any quest you can; if it won't complete them then just wait about 24 hours and it will finally update itself where you can actually complete the quest. I had to wait for it to update itself and then it worked like normal.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I have same problem on S108. Every time I log in it is stuck on the new "new function unlocked" "challenge". I can't do anything until I follow the prompt and go through the arena duel screen. There are no quests showing from those lower levels except Astro and like on facebook. Neither will complete. Astro says it will unlock at level 18 (I am now lvl 39). Liked on facebook but it won't let me complete. I have no astral icon on toolbar, no stable icon on toolbar. I did finally manage to get a mount by going through the BR upgrade guide at top left.
                          Can't do screen shot-don't know how.
                          I submitted three tickets in past week through Kabam (capcha doesn't work on r2games support) Kabam tickets are 02722243,02715082,02711306. They never replied other than the automated answer that they got the ticket.
                          I gave up and started a new toon on S110. I am lvl 25 on it with the exact same problems. For some reason it is not recognizing the challenge function as being completed. Please help.

Comment

The capcha bugs out because of the account section, should be account id. I still have the same problem, and you described it enough; just to add once in a while there was a challenge quest on Elise, from 1 to 5 which only occured at random times.

Comment

No one actually said if what I quoted works. So I assume no one has tried that. And because of that: please do. It was from a player with the exact same problems you have now, so he speaks from experience while we do not.

Also, if you don't know how to make screenshots: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-a-Screenshot
                              And if capcha doesn't seem to work, try a different browser. Filing a ticket on a different platform is no use.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                              X