No announcement yet.

Wartune Halloween Events!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably even cashers hate this, i know i do, from a moderate casher i now go to non casher.. Thanks R2.. Gem event was ok, but if you can give us lvl 9 and 10 transposers, why cant you also give us a hot event reward for making a lvl 9 gem? i really dont get it..
    Princess
    Knight, LVL 80
    Kabam Us West 2

Comment

love thy mount event not worth it

Comment

what a **** is this no weapon on event clothes ;;

Comment

so last events were for cashers and exp lovers... and guess what?! another event for cashers and exp lovers! great just @#$%ing great.

Comment

this is actually good for us guys for the halloween we can forget about the game
            once again I´m proud and happy to be a non-Casher XD

S71. Mage lvl 72.
            85k BR- 95k BR bl.
            Chosed Game Play Style: non - casher
            Last edited by Beyoond; 10-29-2014, 11:28 AM. Reason: testing
            S71. Mage lvl 72.
            Chosed Game Play Style: non - casher

Comment

Halloween - Love Thy Mount (30% off discount)

Duration: 2014/10/29 - 2014/10/31 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: During the event, enjoy 30% off when you Adv. Train your mount by using Balens.

You GOTTA be kidding me with this greedy crud...
              i hope it doesnt mean no more ACTUAL Whip events..

Comment

Ridiculous Love Thy Mount event - especially when the only people likely to use it are already largely maxed on their stables, and we all have tons of whips sitting ready and waiting to use anyway!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                FireAndIce
                Mage
                2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                Kabam S8
                Legends
                Moderate casher

Comment

All i want to do is write a snotty thread here but everytime its jus swearing so refraining myself to saying, SO DISAPPOINTED BY THIS RUBBISH HALLOWEEN EVENT!!!!!

Comment

Halloween - Love Thy Mount (30% off discount)

Duration: 2014/10/29 - 2014/10/31 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: During the event, enjoy 30% off when you Adv. Train your mount by using Balens.

Maybe we will get a REAL Love My Mount event after this blatantly obvious attempt at getting us to part with our balens has been completed. This is not an event, it is a sales gimmick like the group sales event.

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                      Ridiculous Love Thy Mount event - especially when the only people likely to use it are already largely maxed on their stables, and we all have tons of whips sitting ready and waiting to use anyway!
                      and some already maxed their mount stat too
                      so it's probably an event for new heavy casher server. and not evne sure, as it they want to buy whips, it already mean they probably don't care too much about the balens they use.
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

You blew it

Comment

We are all tiered of this stupide events! Now we call cashers event its the only way to get something! People are quiting because of this events and this is reason of the old serveres dying! i am getting boring of this!

Comment

Well I trumpet just about everything written but I wish to add the following.

You need a vetting process before you release events. Sit around and look at whether an offer is logical 1st and foremost. When you don't you get threads like this.

The LTM event makes no logical sense as an offer. Folks like me have over 30K whips in our bag after Gem event and stays there til next Whip event. There is no logic in thinking a person would spend 700 balens or 490 balens it makes no difference. You have to look at these things logically.

The rotation for lack of a better word is Gems> SC> Whips and do it all again. Month after month if you use during the event that corresponds you NEVER need purchases for Whips SC or Gems. That's the truth of the matter.

Instead focus on scarcer resources like star tears, Sand, as just 2 examples. Any thing yopu can but in a shop like runestones, Fate, Will are less likely to attract balens. Just a few thoughts for you.

TY

Comment

Originally posted by sprog View Post
                              You need a vetting process before you release events. Sit around and look at whether an offer is logical 1st and foremost. When you don't you get threads like this.
                              TY
                              There is no logic in wartune.

As far as threads like this go....this event has generated a bit of player anger and as usual posts have been flushed down the memory hole.
                              Typical of R2 and the Devs....rather than address issues they sweep it under the rug.
                              "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                              HST

Comment

this 30% off event replace old love the mount event?

Comment

Working...
                                X