X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't have something more exact than this :

"Somewhere between 25th ranking at 3am and 27th during the maintenance"

It will be taken during this time you can try your luck between 27th 2:59am before ranking and 27 during the maintenance we still don't know exactly when it start

And we will probaly now for sure during the 27th after maintenance when it WAS ...

R2 don't give information before, always after... and even after they don't give it information, we just see it by ourself
    Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• 2 days to go ... still no news on what count or not, on the rewards or even on when it will end exactly

I wonder if r2 even ask the dev for info lol ... this is beyond ridiculous.

Mod and GM should keep their head in the sand ... that's the only thing they seem to be able to do efficiently these days
      ValKitteh - S1
      "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

• Mod are asking and often do their best to have answer
        GM, we see some, sometimes but they don't give any intersting fact or information
        Dev never answer us, not even answer to the mod... it's seems
        Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
          Mod are asking and often do their best to have answer
          GM, we see some, sometimes but they don't give any intersting fact or information
          Dev never answer us, not even answer to the mod... it's seems
          Then they should ask again and again ... and again

And the mod should say "we are with you guys ... harassing the dev about it"

But all we have is the silence treatment
          ValKitteh - S1

Comment

• Mod have allready say that
            They are really with us
            They are allready ask a lot i think

Just i guess dev give wrong mail to be sure nobody can join them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
              Mod have allready say that
              They are really with us
              They are allready ask a lot i think

Just i guess dev give wrong mail to be sure nobody can join them ^^

You have faith .... good for you

All i could read from a mod in this thread was something on top of a player post, then a post saying mod know nothing and that they will not post anything more.
              I haven't find where they say they're actively trying to help us

As for the GM ... just a look at their answers to ticket when there is genuine concern or bug or problem and that's enough to see their level of care and motivation
              ValKitteh - S1

Comment

• Yup i've faith in mod cause at least we can see them
                And they give us answer different than "little elves are working on ... blablabla, .... random bot auto answer"

So at least we know mod exist, they are human, and even they can't do anything not mean they don't do anything ^^

But yes GM and dev don't answer and don't help us

Comment

• Two more days and this EPIC FAIL of an event will be over with. Hall of fames in any category in real life are supposed to reward time and effort put into something, not just reward cash. I know many and myself included who have spent countless hours and although not a spender or big spender they still make milestones like 200K br and keep playing. Any decent company would see this and do all they can to keep such loyal players despite spending habits. However it is plainly evident R2 or 7 roads or proficient city are doing the exact opposite. doing all it can to make loyal players leave. This whole hall of fame event is just a big middle finger to the majority of players that keep the game going by just playing, not necessarily cashers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                    Two more days and this EPIC FAIL of an event will be over with. Hall of fames in any category in real life are supposed to reward time and effort put into something, not just reward cash. I know many and myself included who have spent countless hours and although not a spender or big spender they still make milestones like 200K br and keep playing. Any decent company would see this and do all they can to keep such loyal players despite spending habits. However it is plainly evident R2 or 7 roads or proficient city are doing the exact opposite. doing all it can to make loyal players leave. This whole hall of fame event is just a big middle finger to the majority of players that keep the game going by just playing, not necessarily cashers.
                    Here's a definition of Hall of Fame :

A group of individuals in a particular category who have been selected as particularly illustrious
                    Not sure where people got the idea that a vast majority, "many", could have the honor to actually get into it.

In earlier posts, I took olympic athletic things for comparison, I can do another one too.
                    Let's take bodybuilding for example.

Mister Olympia, which have been held every year for the past 49 years, have only seen 13 different big winners. That doesnt look like "many" to me. That doesn't mean the other participants didnt work the hell out of their best to only be able to participate, they didn't get rewarded though. These people at most don't even care for the fame/prize. They do this because it is what they enjoy doing. It took most of them about 15 years of intense training and clean diet, pain and suffering to reach the point they're at now. Yet, you don't see them complain because they didn't win, even better, they congratulate the winners, and are happy for them. (To give you an idea, depending on where you live, a monthly subscribing to the gym or however it's called in english is ~40-90$. You multiply that by 12 months, by 15 years. That's about 10k$. Then there's the diet, pro bodybuilders can eat up to 6 times a day. And I mean eat, a real meal, and you calculate it by yourself cuz I'm too lazy. The point is, pro bodybuilders literally LIVE, to do what they enjoy doing, they spent their money, their time (they can go to the gym up to 6 times a week). And those pro bodybuilders don't complain because they can't enter mister olympia, they just go back to work, do their thing, and retry again the year after.

Then there's you, guys, sitting in front of your PC, not spending a dime for that "crappy" (or so I heard) game (for most that complain lol), and you think you "rightfully deserve" the best rewards cuz you spent 2 years of your time? lol. (I am aware some did spend cash.. Then again, quantity < quality. And, a bit of cash isn't worth the "hall of fame" imo lol)

About 50 years ago (in 1965 if I'm right..too lazy to check wikipedia XD), Larry Scott, first Mister Olympia winner had a 50cm round biceps (not sure how to say it in english, but you get the point.) Arnold in his prime (about those years), had a 53 cm biceps, but was way taller. Larry Scott was called "The Legend", that's just an insight to how rare the likes of his body were at that time. Nowadays, to be Mister Olympia, you have to be built to the likes of Ronnie Colman, Jay Cutler, Phil Heath etc.. Heck, Ronnie Colman's calfs nowadays are bigger than Larry Scott's biceps were at the time.
                    Nowadays, hundreds of (pro) bodybuilders can reach "easily" the 50cm biceps (shredded). Does that mean they should get rewards for the 1965 Mister Olympia since they have "better" bodies than they had at the time? Does that mean the IFBB should make a special category for those people with the standards of 1965 Mister Olympia?

According to the wartune community, yes, then again, the wartune community huh. I think the community don't really get the point of a "Hall of Fame" thingie.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post

Not sure where people got the idea that a vast majority, "many", could have the honor to actually get into it.

In earlier posts, I took olympic athletic things for comparison, I can do another one too.

Mister Olympia, which have been held every year for the past 49 years, have only seen 13 different big winners. That doesnt look like "many" to me. That doesn't mean the other participants didnt work the hell out of their best to only be able to participate, they didn't get rewarded though. These people at most don't even care for the fame/prize. They do this because it is what they enjoy doing. It took most of them about 15 years of intense training and clean diet, pain and suffering to reach the point they're at now. Yet, you don't see them complain because they didn't win, even better, they congratulate the winners, and are happy for them. (To give you an idea, depending on where you live, a monthly subscribing to the gym or however it's called in english is ~40-90$. You multiply that by 12 months, by 15 years. That's about 10k$. Then there's the diet, pro bodybuilders can eat up to 6 times a day. And I mean eat, a real meal, and you calculate it by yourself cuz I'm too lazy. The point is, pro bodybuilders literally LIVE, to do what they enjoy doing, they spent their money, their time (they can go to the gym up to 6 times a week). And those pro bodybuilders don't complain because they can't enter mister olympia, they just go back to work, do their thing, and retry again the year after.

Then there's you, guys, sitting in front of your PC, not spending a dime for that "crappy" (or so I heard) game (for most that complain lol), and you think you "rightfully deserve" the best rewards cuz you spent 2 years of your time? lol. (I am aware some did spend cash.. Then again, quantity < quality. And, a bit of cash isn't worth the "hall of fame" imo lol)

About 50 years ago (in 1965 if I'm right..too lazy to check wikipedia XD), Larry Scott, first Mister Olympia winner had a 50cm round biceps (not sure how to say it in english, but you get the point.) Arnold in his prime (about those years), had a 53 cm biceps, but was way taller. Larry Scott was called "The Legend", that's just an insight to how rare the likes of his body were at that time. Nowadays, to be Mister Olympia, you have to be built to the likes of Ronnie Colman, Jay Cutler, Phil Heath etc.. Heck, Ronnie Colman's calfs nowadays are bigger than Larry Scott's biceps were at the time.
                      Nowadays, hundreds of (pro) bodybuilders can reach "easily" the 50cm biceps (shredded). Does that mean they should get rewards for the 1965 Mister Olympia since they have "better" bodies than they had at the time? Does that mean the IFBB should make a special category for those people with the standards of 1965 Mister Olympia?

According to the wartune community, yes, then again, the wartune community huh. I think the community don't really get the point of a "Hall of Fame" thingie.
                      SmartAss go write a bok this is a game ...

Comment

• I think you all just like to complain.... I enjoy the game now... as it is.... Is it perfect? no. is it always fair? no. but if you don't like it... stop playing. over and over I see people whining and complaining about how unfair events are..... face it... not much in life is fair... I prefer to keep a positive attitude and just enjoy things for what they are instead of complaining about what they are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                          SmartAss go write a bok this is a game ...
                          A game... A game?.. A... Game...? OMG, A GAME???!!
                          This is more than a game.. This is life. This is our lives. This is our job. THis is our duty. THIS iS our pain. THIS IS Our Joy. THIS...IS...SPARt..wait..wrong line..*filler!* REAL LIFE!!!!

On a side note.. I suppose it's more conveniant and commonly accepted to complain about something or someone, than praising its qualities.

People complaining here are acting as dumb as if I was saying "This poo tastes awful, improve this poo's taste, you amateur, you're doing an awful job!" everyday, and never changing food.
                          (Not implying the game is bad/poo. I actually enjoy it a lot lol)

On a side note², can't hurt to be cultivated and have a lot of (useless) (or not) knowledge.

Comment

• Im quit ... ♥♥♥ r2 with your idiot event !!!!!!!
                            U stole my time
                            u stole my money
                            ♥♥♥ !!!!
                            Im quiitttt !!!!
                            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-26-2014, 03:29 AM. Reason: filter bypassing

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post

Nice comparison but it doesn't apply completely. You can indeed compare it to sporting events. But there they don't have younger people competing against veterans. Let's say tennis. Take the world rankings. There are two. One for pro players and one for talents (players under 18). The same in my opinion should have been done with hall of fame. How is someone on a young server supposed to compete against players on a server that is 2 years old?
                              HoF is an achievent reward event and should be fair and balanced. A player reaching 250k after 2 years of playing is comparable to a player reaching 130k on a younger server (less then a year). I'm not saying they should just reward everyone but they should make the brackets according to server age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tashona View Post
                                I think you all just like to complain.... I enjoy the game now... as it is.... Is it perfect? no. is it always fair? no. but if you don't like it... stop playing. over and over I see people whining and complaining about how unfair events are..... face it... not much in life is fair... I prefer to keep a positive attitude and just enjoy things for what they are instead of complaining about what they are not.
                                I remember when I was that young and naive. Do not worry, if you stay here long enough you will suffer the abuse of r2 to the point you will be as jaded, and cynical, and bitter as the rest of us.
                                Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                                Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                                #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                                #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                                X