Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's coming to an end soon.. people will forget when the event is over.
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• when is the server maintainance exactly? around 27th Nov 03:00 or 28th Nov 03:00? will we able to do some attempts from 05:00 27th Nov to prepare for HOF? thx

Comment

• Just so glad to see another heavy casher event. If you do not spend 100s of dollars a month on a game they can not even keep the bugs out of you get chit on during events like this. been playing for about 2 years and qulify for nada.

Comment

• Wanna make sure:

Players with 300,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Noble of Balenor, 12,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x80 and Soul Seal x150.
          Players with 250,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Knight of Balenor, 8,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x50 and Soul Seal x100.

So if i reach 300k br before maintenance which i should i get 20M gold 200hoofs 130vulcan packs and 250soul seals???

Comment

• HOF??? Never heard about it. 😴

Comment

• Wondering why there isnt any official in-game posting about HOF 3...... maybe just to confirm all the details since 3-4 days only left

Comment

• when event sc?

Comment

• Originally posted by kakshusu View Post
                  when event sc?
                  No sc event due to HOF event.
                  This is to make sure only cashers reach the required BR.
                  Thanks.

Comment

• R2 this is the worst event in your history. I have played this game every day. No I have not spent tens of thousands of dollars playing but I have spent a good deal.
                    Not even the people that have have obtained any where close to that. Thank you for showing us that we are considered garbage in your book.

Comment

• yeah.... give EVERYONE Hall Of Fame rewards.... and while we are on the subject.... I think that the NFL hall of fame needs to put ALL the football players in it...same with the baseball hall of fame.... its not fair that only some of the TOP players in history are in there..... "rolls my eyes"..... people.... they call this the "HALL OF FAME" for a reason.... it is only for the biggest, strongest players.... does it suck that in wartune, that usually means the players willing to spend the most money? yes it does suck....but that's the way the world works.... its all about $$$..... Im not gonna reach 250k BR either... but rather than be upset about it and whine that its unfair, im gonna keep playing the gam,e I enjoy and maybe next year Ill qualify

Comment

• Originally posted by Tashona View Post
                        yeah.... give EVERYONE Hall Of Fame rewards.... and while we are on the subject.... I think that the NFL hall of fame needs to put ALL the football players in it...same with the baseball hall of fame.... its not fair that only some of the TOP players in history are in there..... "rolls my eyes"..... people.... they call this the "HALL OF FAME" for a reason.... it is only for the biggest, strongest players.... does it suck that in wartune, that usually means the players willing to spend the most money? yes it does suck....but that's the way the world works.... its all about $$$..... Im not gonna reach 250k BR either... but rather than be upset about it and whine that its unfair, im gonna keep playing the gam,e I enjoy and maybe next year Ill qualify
                        You obviously have no clue about what we`re talking here.
                        Player: sunshinε
                        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

yeah.... give EVERYONE Hall Of Fame rewards.... and while we are on the subject.... I think that the NFL hall of fame needs to put ALL the football players in it...same with the baseball hall of fame.... its not fair that only some of the TOP players in history are in there..... "rolls my eyes"..... people.... they call this the "HALL OF FAME" for a reason.... it is only for the biggest, strongest players.... does it suck that in wartune, that usually means the players willing to spend the most money? yes it does suck....but that's the way the world works.... its all about $$$..... Im not gonna reach 250k BR either... but rather than be upset about it and whine that its unfair, im gonna keep playing the gam,e I enjoy and maybe next year Ill qualify
                          Hum, yeah it's a way to think

Nice smile on your pic, sad it's probaly not you ^^
                          Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Your comparison is Cupcaked to say the least. In the sports you mentioned it doesnt matter when you start playing, you can still get to hall of fame same as Magic in the nba for example even if u start 30 years after him. How the f is supposed smb playing for a year gonna catch up with the heavy cashers playing for 3 years and get the top prize. This event is not only for the highest cashers but also for the oldest. And dont you worry about u getting in hof next year cuz by then you will need 1 milion br and you will have a lot less.
                            p.s funny new noobs thinking they ll enjoy the game after one more year of playing. Most likely you will be gonne by then as most ppl or keep playing just cuz you've wasted so much time on it or made a couple friends.
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-24-2014, 07:30 AM. Reason: Watch your language

Comment

• R2 Hates you, but loves your money.

If you want a comparison, this event, is like saying that Babe Ruth, barely qualifies for the Baseball Hall of Fame, and Hank Aaron deserves an honorable mention. They might get in if they would just work a little harder. As for any player since, well maybe in fifty years of hard work, and diligent p(L)aying you might qualify, to be mentioned.

R2 has given up on wartune I believe. they are just trying to feed ex-lax to the goose who lays the golden egg, before they kill it, roast, and give a great big middle finger to all the players and just close ALL the servers at once.

R2 has consistently shown, that the player base is an annoyance and a hindrance. The attitude has always been shut and spend, and no bugs will not be fixed, and do what ever you want as long as you keep spending.
                              Last edited by StevenDeschain; 11-24-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: typo.
                              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• We still dont know for sure when exactly they scan battle rattings? I need to ruin determination and goddess astrals to get 300k so i would appreciate exact time!

Comment

Working...
                                X