Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/5 @ 2:00 AM EST (Update!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha ha... to much comment. but i never seen the comment got reply from G.M. lol

Comment

thx r2 been waiting for this merge
      US West
      Pearl Lake

Comment

need merge on server 31 east,theres only 1 top guild and its getting tiresome winning gb in 5 min or less.now there isn't hardly any cities to plunder since the clean out of inactives

Comment

god wartune is very good

Comment

olala...

Comment

where has server 7 gone ?? i dont see anything about a merge, please tell me i dont have to make a new toon ?

Comment

just want to say that,..... server merge is good but guild merge is not always good, bcoz guild merge could make the server dead

Comment

any compensation for this?

Comment

who are you bud? i am from pearl lake too

Comment

S523 - Guys, don't be upset about being weak, if you have the will to become Strong! Join Nightfall, we recruit wariors! Top3 guild with frendly and helping members! On the other hand, those who just crave top1 guild without input, Future is for you. See you around!

Comment

Originally posted by ArtLove View Post
                        S523 - Guys, don't be upset about being weak, if you have the will to become Strong! Join Nightfall, we recruit wariors! Top3 guild with frendly and helping members! On the other hand, those who just crave top1 guild without input, Future is for you. See you around!
                        unlucky artlove your guilds inactive and future just as helpful if not more as we are top for a reason.
                        BuzzKill
                        Shadow Vale

Comment

SOS server merge!!!! S437 Europe,pls!!!!!

Comment

417 needs merge ty
                            krzycanuk

Comment

Our server (S301) was on the list to be merged, but no merger. . . .what's the deal. . . did this get delayed?

Comment

Can we get another merge pls? No competition in gbs, losing people on server often due to it dying from no excitement in game, and would even take older servers merged with us if need be. High brs, one big guild, and not much else to do but do our daily runs and wait for the next event >.> We all need these merges to stay active. :/
                                Server 391-Snow Fortress
                                Minx Lvl 80
                                Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

Working...
                                X