Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was on the update on the 21th

Comment

after todays update I've checked wolf inherit and was positive finding out its "unblocked" - opening list to choose the hero to inherit to - and guess what... tried to inherit and it doesnt work... meh

Comment

Originally posted by Aistian_S17 View Post
        after todays update I've checked wolf inherit and was positive finding out its "unblocked" - opening list to choose the hero to inherit to - and guess what... tried to inherit and it doesnt work... meh
        You meant, you selected the hero and then clicked inherit button, and the inherit transfer didn't go through? Cause I can select through heroes, just didn't attempt to inherit, since I have no need for the time being. Let me know.

Comment

yup, I pressed the button and... nothing happened, also no message "inherit successfull" (or w/o is written there)

Comment

Can someone else confirm this bugg for evolved heroes?

Comment

==! how come can inherit back?? i already build back wolf
              Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Originally posted by bliztloa View Post
                ==! how come can inherit back?? i already build back wolf
                What do you mean? I am confused. You can't inherit your Godless Wolf or you can? And by Black Wolf do you mean the pre/non evolved Berserker CLAW?

Comment

Ok it's confirmed Godless CLAW is once again blocked out from inherit. Don't know about other evolved heroes.

Comment

really? it sucks dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
                      Ok it's confirmed Godless CLAW is once again blocked out from inherit. Don't know about other evolved heroes.
                      Asked a friend with evolved heroes - it's same for them too.
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Well I am pretty sure the Devs screwed up again with the new skill implementation. But seriously, this is getting kinda annoying. If any mods reading this thread, please kindly report to the devs, while we players send more tickets.
                        Last edited by Freedom1987; 11-27-2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
                          Well I am pretty sure the Devs screwed up again with the new skill implementation. But seriously, this is getting kinda annoying. If any mods reading this thread, please kindly report to the devs, while we players send more tickets.
                          this comment is really usefull , xplained pretty well what is the supposed new bugg

Comment

this is taking way too long to fix. and is very unfair to people who inherited unevolved to evolved succesfully back then,

also unfair to the ones who inherited from an evolved hero back to an unevolved hero...

this need to be fixed as soon as possible, it is quite gamebreaking because there was no announcement beforehand for warning....

Comment

Any news on when this issue will be resolved?

Comment

bump
                                The evolved hero inherit problem still exists, wonder when they plan on resolving it.

Comment

Working...
                                X