Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocking Astrals

Good Afternoon,

I am hopeful that someone can explain to me if I'm doing something wrong, or if there is a bug.

With the last update, I "locked" my Astrals by inputing a numeric code.

Today, I obtain a new red astral and I wanted to unlock an orange astral to synthesize into the new red astral.

I inputted my numeric code - which the system recognized -- however, I am still unable to (a) unlock my orange astral and (b) synth it into the new red one.

My server is S519 (or whatever is the number after a series of successive merges).

Thank you for you assistance on this matter.

ok: I had a look at this:

I put a lock code on my astrals. logged out.

logged in: opened astrals: click the lock button: input code: click the lock button again (you should get the little lock follow your cursor): click the astrals that want locking or unlocking: then synth.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

In astrals, before update, i would lock a good astral i had no slot for. Now it won't let me unlock the astral. I have no password for locks. What happened and why do i need a password in siimple astral lock? This lock was a bad idea if i need a password.

Comment

im looking for a solution to this also

Comment

Originally posted by the-wise-one View Post
          im looking for a solution to this also
          the mod has posted the solution. i checked with my astral which was locked for 3+ months, and it still can be unlocked.

in case if you didnt understand the mod's guide, let me simplified it for you

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
          1. click the lock button
          2. input the code
          3. click the lock button again (you should get the little lock follow your cursor)
          4. click the astrals that want to lock or unlock
          Voila! astral ready to synth.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

That's fine if you have/know the password code. If you never entered one and the astrals were locked prior to the new password thing, how do I unlock them now? I DON'T HAVE A PASSWORD CODE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zollin View Post
              That's fine if you have/know the password code. If you never entered one and the astrals were locked prior to the new password thing, how do I unlock them now? I DON'T HAVE A PASSWORD CODE!!!
              yes, that's why you have to put one. your astral are blocked by the old system who had no password
              to unlock your astral, start to create a password and after that, you will be able to unlock them

to TGD : yes, I'm a serial poster :P
              Last edited by ArnaudBo; 01-30-2015, 10:31 AM.
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

If you click the lock button, this should allow you to input a lock code. Then reclicking it, entering your shiny new lock code you just entered and repeating the steps above, should allow you access to synthing your astrals.

Failing that. The lock system has a 72 hour cool down if you forget your code, so clicking it and following the instructions for lock code removal should allow you access to everything in 3 days.

Edit: Damn it... Ninja'd by ArnaudBo...
                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                | | | |

Comment

Its telling me invalid passcode no matter what I enter. Like it has one already set up on it. But, I didn't do it.
                  Last edited by Zollin; 01-30-2015, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Its telling me invalid passcode no matter what I enter. Like it has one already set up on it. But, I didn't do it.
                    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                    Failing that. The lock system has a 72 hour cool down if you forget your code, so clicking it and following the instructions for lock code removal should allow you access to everything in 3 days.
                    This also applies if you didn't have a code to start with. Just need to enter one to create to lock/unlock
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Astral password problem

what happen. I put my password on astral and when I want to unlock my astral . It says you entered wrong password, what happen ? my password is correct. Grrrr..... hate this !

Comment

wat to do if u forget ur password?? ( im suffering from password memory loss here ( dam the new system like the simple old one.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLoopies View Post
                          wat to do if u forget ur password?? ( im suffering from password memory loss here ( dam the new system like the simple old one.
                          press reset code.. in 3 days it resets and lets u enter new one..

btw not to create new post and if moders looks up.. thats bad thing that it resets no matter what you do.. if u get scamed/hacked.. 3 days without access and u are naked!
                          should be done smth more clever or way longer time.. cause 3 days its nothing.. for example if u got hacked (by keylogers and other possible ways) on friday u will not get responce from suport untill monday (or even if u get u will need atleast 2 weeks to prove them that u are actual owner and they need to suspend all access to account to prevent loss) and in those 3 days u can say bye bye to anything that u have on account
                          Last edited by R282358633; 04-10-2015, 05:03 PM.

Comment

thanks now unlocked astral

Comment

ok, my astrals are locked, i have no idea what the password is/was to unlock them..i have tried a number of different c0mbinations to try and unlock them..all i get is that the password is incorrect..how the H do i unlock the damn things??????????????????
                              i dont get any instructions for a 72hr cool down or a lock code removal....wth

Comment

Working...
                              X