Fruits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruits

So, I wanted to know what the gold and crystal fruits are for and which tree should I try getting first?

Originally posted by El4nI View Post
    So, I wanted to know what the gold and crystal fruits are for and which tree should I try getting first?
    There is no tree system in Stormthrone. Could you please say for what game it is so we can direct you to correct forum.

Thank you

Comment

Crystal saga server [s78]

Comment

Can we please delete or lock threads like this? Where's the forum moderation at?

Comment

Generally, sleeping, having a life, and other such things, since we are just volunteers.

Moving this thread to the Crystal Saga forums.
          ||
          Moderators are not R2 employees. We are volunteer players that enjoy helping our fellow gamers enjoy the game as much as playing the game itself.
          Retired as Moderator of Stormthrone.

Comment

Originally posted by El4nI View Post
            Each of the trees have a chance of giving you various fruits of different qualities (as well as Ancient Tree Essences which can be resold to the NPCs as they serve no purpose). Each tree costs a certain amount per click should you land on it, hence the gold section of the interface. You don't necessarily "try getting a specific tree first" as the system itself is based on sheer chance -- each obtained fruit does have some stat value. With each fruit you obtain, you will also need formulas, bottles, and other materials to synth the consumable. To further read into details concerning the Fruits system, you can visit the following thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....w-Fruit-System
            Last edited by Reverie; 12-17-2014, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X