No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 12/18 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i turned in Starlit Holly x10 multiple times but couldn't claim any stockings then tree ended up disappearing and still have no stockings

Comment

Originally posted by slelievre View Post
      Hi,
      I buy this snowbaby... but where is the evolution/morphable for this pet?? It suppose tu have 3 evolutions!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119301[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119302[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119303[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119304[/ATTACH]
      its a joke right ??
      What the point to buy this pet if you dont have his morph evolution.. completly useless. And I buy it before the patchnote was out.
      So i lose 999 crystals... thank you r2games.... + my 200 crystal for my beastmaster epic enchanted weapon. Funny to put money here.

Comment

Originally posted by styxraiderbos View Post
        i turned in Starlit Holly x10 multiple times but couldn't claim any stockings then tree ended up disappearing and still have no stockings
        This issue has already been reported. Should the team inform us of any clarifications, this thread will be updated.

Comment

[QUOTE=Reverie;1212209]Unfortunately, this is where the "early bird gets the worm" quote comes into play -- events wait for no one. As this is an American platform (and I'm sure even some American players, like myself, didn't get a chance at contributing either ), players accessing our servers from different countries will inevitably miss out on certain things, this being one of them. There isn't actually anything we can do to reverse the completion of the tree nor is there a rule against using alts. You will still be able to claim the Christmas Gift Pack on Christmas Day (as long as you're level 20+) regardless of whether or not you were able to assist with the decoration.

thanks so much Revie for reply

Comment

Did they fix the BM balancer buff in seng L2 yet? It's something i've been hoping for since the first day of maint after the class has been released.
            Firekitty
            S63 Hellstorm
            Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Snowbaby sucks I bought it thinking it was the morphable one that I missed before but alas it's not - waste of 1k xtal...just like the xtal I wasted on enchanted weapon when BM came out and STILL haven't been refunded it...instead we got a lame compensation pack with Bound Promethian wings?!?!? There are very few people in the game even achieved Prom wings and they've been playing for years!
              (S36)Auroria
              160+ Eidolon Knight
              Apocolypse Co-leader
              (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

and the tree has poofed ..fixing it maybe?
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Too bad more trees didn't disappear. Starglade feels like a forest now.

But lets hope when they get it back they put it where it was last year, or if its back in middle of Starglade it's just on l1.

Comment

Our tree got to 2000 Starlit Hollies after day one and we can't turn them in anymore so nobody gets any stockings for the remaining time of the event. We all got one, apart from those that bugged and got none. This sucks

Comment

Deck the halls... yeah if the server atleast have his tree back #17
                      no tree no gifts, r2 compensation again.. so give us our tree back ...and not for 1 hour and let it vanish again
                      Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                      Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                      Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                      Pets: A Lot!!
                      Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                      Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                      Wings: Divine Wings
                      Weapon: Immortal Aug
                      Pixie: Celestial Stage
                      Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                      Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

why does it not state that you can only claim the Christmas card box once per character. What are we supposed to do with the "crystal" and "saga" cards . Or is this another R2 blunder.
                        Also the morph crystals are not included.

Comment

were is the tree??????/

Comment

what is this R2? you got to be kidding me me right? wheres the TREE???.. we waste our time looting starlit for nothing?? lol im dissapointed... we cant even get a good thing on chrismas event... lame
                            Last edited by bryanumadhay; 12-19-2014, 06:07 AM. Reason: nothing

Comment

Which server(s) cannot see their Christmas tree? This may be a visual error as the tree is still present on my home server. If possible, a screenshot would also be appreciated for reporting.

Comment

where to get christmas stockings??? if i don`t have christmas stocking, still i can get the christmas gift???

IGN: ReunSev
                                Server: [S78] Crystal Spire

Comment

Working...
                                X