[Patch Notes] 01/14 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
    would really help priests for sure! don't think they should be the only class with a higher end support /group benefiting rebirth skill either. pretty much help any class in general though ;p would make group fights and events like ladder more interesting too
    agree poor priests lol
    btw the scion skills of bm r the ones marked as awakening I right? cse all other games hav the same ones as scion skill
    unless r2 decides to change it O.o
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

i dnt like how u guys went from 1k CE for 1 token to 3k CE for a token, change it back, 3k is to high imo
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
      Server: Eternal Sanctum
      Class: Rogue
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 150
      Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
      Wings: Demon Lord +4
      Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
      Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
      Pixie : Celestial
      Nobility: Emperor
      Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
      Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

I just got to the second morph of the new pet, Does anyone have a round about for how many stars the third morph is. Also what skills does the third morph have if anyone can post it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by MMandeville View Post
          I just got to the second morph of the new pet, Does anyone have a round about for how many stars the third morph is. Also what skills does the third morph have if anyone can post it would be greatly appreciated.
          The last morph took me about 10 stars. Should I get around to screenshotting the stats, I will definitely post it here for you.

Comment

disappointed doesn't even start to describe how I feel about this aborted attempt to fix the button locations on the interface. Its a start but I do hope you plan to provide a real fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              The last morph took me about 10 stars. Should I get around to screenshotting the stats, I will definitely post it here for you.
              Yes please, are the skills the same as the second morph for the third? well screenshots are always welcome.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	1706767
                this is of the second form got it from a friend
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]123330[/ATTACH]
                  this is of the second form got it from a friend
                  I have that one I need the last one the third morph.

Comment

Any skills on the Samurais?

Comment

Here are the Shogun Spirit skills:
                      Last edited by Reverie; 01-15-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        Here are the Shogun Spirit skills:
                        thnx a lot nice DK skill pet xD
                        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Although I am vert thankful for R2s attempt to fix all these icons. They totally did nothing but made o to worse. Guys come on now just put them all in one drop menu with little boxes to check on or off. Most of us want a full screen to play the game with not one fourth of a screen to play and the other three fourth made of icons. The younger toons can't kite dungeons bosses properly and us PvP toons can't PvP properly with all these icons in the way. Please look into a drop menu for all these icons. Thanks again for the attempt though r2games...
                          💎Crystal Saga💎
                          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                          ☆Death Tank
                          ☆PvP King at your service
                          ☆Class:Knight
                          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

u remove the damage of poison spore!? THIS IS MADNESS!!

Comment

While I appreciate the efforts to move some icons around, Chi and Refine were the two that were most in the way... and they didn't get moved...

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                                I just added this to the patch notes. Thanks for reminding me!
                                Why can't some of us get a DF to PF exchange >.>

Comment

Working...
                                X