Guild Shop needs more items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Shop needs more items

There isn't many items in the guild shop. Could it hurt to add a few more item to buy there? I don't know what to suggest, just that there isn't much to get with guild honor.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

They can't add something more while there's a shop allready with all the items..
    ||||

Comment

they shouldve had a way to advance the guild shop like...oh maybe increase what it offers and lower prices as the guild levels...but that makes too much sense.

Comment

I saw someone suggest adding holy crystals to the guild shop, which sounds like a hella nice idea. They're not a super important / impactful resource, but they're annoying to get, so it would be a nice addition. c:

Comment

stuff like synthing scrolls and timeskips are the main resources easy to get from guild shop and they worth the effort .. holy's can be gained from arena shop, about adding new items it can be done adding a next window in'it.

Comment

I honestly dont care too much about what they add, but Im in a guild getting close to lvl 35 now and its a shame that the shop never grows with the guild. Even adding a "guild shop level" in bonuses to level guild shop and give more items or bigger discount would be quite nice.

Comment

I can only think of two items - emblem cores and merchant tokens. I know they're kind of lame, but any other would just be redundant or unsuitable.

Comment

they could add 10-50 gemology energy to guild shop for like 500 for 10 energy and 1k for 50 energy or a best idea is to get some guild mount just like that one for feast but its 100 shard but each shard cost like 100 per shards or 1 hour of any stats boost potions
                League of angels
                server - A14
                user - AnthonyX
                Battle Rating - 1.5m
                level - 81

Comment

ya stat pot for 2% buff to dam -2% dam taken +2% hp and +2% agi pots add and lasts 1 hour and cost like 200 honor per limit 1/day purchase.. warning purchasing this item activates the temporary buff that and gem cards would v usful rather than blowing 10k honor on L1 gems every few days cuz my side heroes r max rebirth

Comment

Working...
                  X