Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only 1 is half decent talent for knights

Comment

For Maze, is it only 3 purg keys or are crypt keys required as well?

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
        For Maze, is it only 3 purg keys or are crypt keys required as well?
        Just 3 purgatory keys, crypt key is for necro and normal crypt.
        7road.com

Comment

Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
          speed will 100% work in pvp as slow works now and i always welcome more rage reduc to spam high damage skills faster with this is can go edd death warrant i also only need 70 rage for mars instead of 80 with is actually super significant like i can understand you not being good at pvp and thats where we differ but those skills are nuts for example if i mire rune then get speeed buff i can triple hit
          The speed one will have some effect in pvp, but just like slow, not very much. Still, knight skills are so slow to start with it could make a significant difference in some cases. I personally like death warrant, so i'm happy with any buff.

I don't know where you're using mars' will these days, I haven't seen any case where it's worth the rage and time to cast, but to each his own.

So by my count, 2 worthwhile talents, neither one likely to be really great. Mages get the nice thunderer slow boost, and archers get that weird secondary target for AP. If the secondary damage can hit the same target, that's OP, but I don't expect it to work that way. No one's going to be really happy with any of the new talents except possibly for the one that's not tied to the adv skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            1 yr for guild boss mount? Junk
            Why do you say 1 year? How many fangs do we get /round? Anyone can say? I was thinking we would get at least 100/round or so at least
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

The 2nd evlolved sylph, sounds nice but in six months they probably put the white one on sale or exchange for the green one

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                Why do you say 1 year? How many fangs do we get /round? Anyone can say? I was thinking we would get at least 100/round or so at least
                I really hope the fangs are dropped during the battle. But anyway, I think what Wraith means is that, going by the rewards list, it'll take at least 300 days to obtain 30,000 fangs and that's only if you get first place every time.

Comment

The devs or R2 might missed a digit when they put/design guild boss.

1) Guild Warpath needs 3.6 BILLION daru for upgrading level 1 guild boss. INSANE

2) The mount is only the beginning. 1 guild skill needs 39.7K potions = 39.7K fangs to max level 10.
                  Total 317.6K fangs for all 8 skills. 100 fangs/day for #1 ? That's right.
                  We'll complete it in 9 years if we solo and ignore the rest of the guild.

3) Hmm let's see 3176 x20k wealth to summon guild boss + 20.5M to unlock all skills.
                  Total 84M guild wealth = 84 BILLION gold.
                  Even if we have 200 active members, each need to donate 420M gold.
                  Most likely in a guild like ours with 20 actives, it's 4.2B gold each.

Whole thing is just cupcakes. That must be some weed they're smoking.
                  Who in their right mind put such numbers?
                  Last edited by laba-laba; 03-06-2015, 04:05 AM.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Good thing it's only added on testservers, so they can fix it for they release it to all other servers.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                      The devs or R2 might missed a digit when they put/design guild boss.

1) Guild Warpath needs 3.6 BILLION daru for upgrading level 1 guild boss. INSANE

2) The mount is only the beginning. 1 guild skill needs 39.7K potions = 39.7K fangs to max level 10.
                      Total 317.6K fangs for all 8 skills. 100 fangs/day for #1 ? That's right.
                      We'll complete it in 9 years if we solo and ignore the rest of the guild.

3) Hmm let's see 3176 x20k wealth to summon guild boss + 20.5M to unlock all skills.
                      Total 84M guild wealth = 84 BILLION gold.
                      Even if we have 200 active members, each need to donate 420M gold.
                      Most likely in a guild like ours with 20 actives, it's 4.2B gold each.

Whole thing is just cupcakes. That must be some weed they're smoking.
                      Who in their right mind put such numbers?
                      what's nr 1 about? can you upgrade guild boss?

Comment

pssst china gets developing potions as part of there monthly vip rewards about 200 free a month are a cupple of other places they get them from aswell but cant remember them

Comment

a question about 2nd evolution of sylphs does it need orange quality or purple can do it?
                          Name:MODOKâ„¢
                          Class:Archer
                          Server:Kabam s28(West)
                          Guild:CritRime
                          Level:Advanced 80
                          BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                          Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                            I really hope the fangs are dropped during the battle. But anyway, I think what Wraith means is that, going by the rewards list, it'll take at least 300 days to obtain 30,000 fangs and that's only if you get first place every time.
                            I've just watched a video of guild boss and players get points every round not fangs, or maybe that is the same thing? Or the only fangs you get are based on your ranking determined by the points? that would be stupid, but somehow I feel it's the truth....
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
                              speed will 100% work in pvp as slow works now and i always welcome more rage reduc to spam high damage skills faster with this is can go edd death warrant i also only need 70 rage for mars instead of 80 with is actually super significant like i can understand you not being good at pvp and thats where we differ but those skills are nuts for example if i mire rune then get speeed buff i can triple hit
                              lol dude Df doesn't work in pvp, if you have problem with rage i guess you don't have a pve set? And about mars will being usefull lol, in 1vs1 it's useless and it's a suicide to use it in arena

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                                I've just watched a video of guild boss and players get points every round not fangs, or maybe that is the same thing? Or the only fangs you get are based on your ranking determined by the points? that would be stupid, but somehow I feel it's the truth....
                                yep seen it to devs were smoking some opium when they did this but neva fear! it will be in shop for the heavy cashers :P

Comment

Working...
                                X