Reset my lock astral password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset my lock astral password

I having issues remembering my astrals locked secondary password any way you can reset that pass word me ?
    Server : 562 Star of Latron
    Charcter: Fushia Stary

Click image for larger version

Name:	Incoreect pass word.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	1767142

Name:	Astrals.jpg
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	1767143
    I am cool brilliant person who likes playing games of all sorts

you has Lock up in right corn of the screen clike that and chose reset pasword wil go 72hr ther you can not unlock but after that you can set new pasword

Comment

Because I think a picture is more easy to understand :

Name:	password reset info.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	464.4 KB
ID:	1709399

Though, as you can see on the tab in the picture, you will need to wait 72 hours before everything get unlocked and then get the possibility to set a new lock password...
      I really suggest you to try to remember what was your password in first place, that will be less complicated then
      Have a wonderful day

Comment

that lock button isnt there anymore,i have the same problem the astral lock will not accept my password anymore and i need a way to reset them

Comment

Originally posted by Hoshi_Hama View Post
          that lock button isnt there anymore,i have the same problem the astral lock will not accept my password anymore and i need a way to reset them
          Yes it is.

Top right of your inventory -> lock icon -> set password -> reset -> press 'Confirm' -> wait 72 hours -> Done.

Comment

Tyvm appreciate it

Comment

And for those who still need to know where the new button is to reset the password :

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20160626022042.jpg
Size:	338.1 KB
ID:	1725328
              you click where there that big red arrow on that picture, then you select set password, like Alsatia said. Then, you will get the reset password tab like in my previous post in this thread.

Hope it help
              Have a wonderful day

Comment

Working...
              X