• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meheheheheee

Comment

Server Merge Request (S413, S439, S459) with S3xx Series Servers
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Servers/page2

when is this going to happen? so many players voted in favour of this thread. but nobody cares I think. we are desperately in need of a server merge with 300 series servers.

Comment

s413 need merge
        Level 49 Archer
        BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
          A server merge is scheduled for [B]Friday, the[COLOR="#FF0000"] 20th of March

Character Names:
          • A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
          • Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.

Guild Names:
          A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
          Past Experience has shown that Character names are changed on Old Servers as well as Newer Servers.. Apparently its based on age of the Characters involved rather than Server age. Which is actually the RIGHT way to do it.. As Shocking as this might seem, it appears that R2 or 7Roads (whichever) can do things right once in a while.. but the Description is WRONG and with such a large list of merged Servers. people need to be informed the way it is.

As to Which Guild names would be changed, no experience there but suspect that that info may also be wrong and the NEWER Guild would have its name changed even if it is on the oldest server. Otherwise would be easy to disrupt a rival guild on any server (excepting the oldest server) by setting up a level 1 guild with rival's name on any older server from the list to be merged. So again, the RIGHT way would be or the oldest Guild to retain its name.. and If Characters are handled correctly, then I would assume Guild Names is also done right.. YES, am actually maintaining that its done right as opposed to the description.. but every Merge Announcement, since is mostly copy/paste, .. shrugs.. would like to have this checked out and made clear. btw I am NOT on any of these Servers being merged here, so no axe to grind.. hope all goes well and the lag is no worse than normal..
          Last edited by MynxShadow; 03-19-2015, 03:04 AM.

Comment

I have a question:
            If I have characters on two or more servers that are going to be merged, is there will be some problems? I mean, will I be able to access any of these characters?

Comment

Originally posted by hpenov View Post
              I have a question:
              If I have characters on two or more servers that are going to be merged, is there will be some problems? I mean, will I be able to access any of these characters?
              NO u wont have any problems accessing both characters-it just depends on which server you wish to join-I had this same question and depending on which character you want is easy just choose the server depending which character u want to log in with.

Comment

S372 needs a merge in a BAD WAY... Have been requesting it and seeing us get overlooked for the last 7 merges now.. Get with it r2, your game already sucks bad enough, but gdi, you could AT LEAST give us a freaking merge!!!
                Pyranthos
                S372 Spirit Divide
                Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

erm asking for a server merge here is not how to get it. I posted in the proper thread eons ago and now my server has or will be getting that merge after we lost several good players. Look for the Server merge thread and post there the proper way. It asks for a lot of info as well.

As for the server and character logins above, I got up to 4 characters on 1 account right now. I can log 3 of them at one time with minor lag issues. Usually the 2 or 3 others are what I call extras for clicking my tree. Otherwise they do nothing.

Comment

No we didn't need

Comment

350Twilight Temple need merge to many time i wait 30min+ to fiind party for mpd or di or any run...i run solo mpd,, spire many time) and only two guild active rest is dust

Comment

plz server 457 need mereg it dead server ppl start quit ther

Comment

348 Silver Keep need merge baddly... hard to get dungeons teams together.. hard too get arena teams together.. hard too get teams for wild bosses.. peeps yelling for several h too get a team together..HELP!! We need a merge! Thank u.
                          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

THE player leve this ** game

Comment

U guys dumb or what? It's their game, their servers... THEY KNOW when a server needs a merge, stop crying about your server needs a merge... If it does, they will merge it, period. And if u still think u dont have enough active players on yours, then try another one, grass isnt greener elsewhere....

oh.. and yeah.... S480 needs a merge.... LMAO!

Comment

on my serer 75 people left in one month. a server merge was part of the issue. but we can blitz necro for three months straight and not get transposer scrolls. so many of us can not go any higher than lvl 9 gems after we have spent the bound balens for that scroll. this game is lame. the drop rates bite the big one.

Comment

Working...
                                X