No announcement yet.

What going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the general dimension nerf definitely hit the new dimension drops as well. When it first started, a few people were lucky with advanced and/or expert dims early, and racked up a huge number of extra ones to use later. I got lucky picking up a couple of advanced right before the nerf, which let me keep the advanced ones rolling, even though I only found 2 or 3 new dims from the daily chests.

Basic dims give me new dims at a rate well below replacement, but with all the shards and my existing stock, I will always have plenty of those. Intermediates I haven't been able to have as many open post-nerf, but they don't seem to drop all that many extras either. I'd be surprised if int chests were the one type that still gives high rates of extra dims.

I believe the rate of higher level dims from a coordinate chest (not the daily reward chest) is still the same, and fairly high. A big chunk of my stock of ints came from synthing basic chests, and many of my adv came from opening those ints. So the strategy of farming int dims is sound, but mostly because you can use the shards to at least replace them, and a decent shot at improving on them. If you're counting on the daily chests to keep your dimensions up, you're out of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Yes it does, haven't gotten a " free" chest for weeks now, not even 1, and i have 5 active all the time.
      But are they active Advanced Dims, or Intermediate Dims?

If it's Intermediate and they're not popping Int Dim Chests as often as before, then stockpiling might be a thing of the past - which bites because the only way to really stockpile is buying dims when they show up in shops. F that noise .

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        i read the title "what going on"

i was interested, then i took a glance at the original poster "-Darkst0rm-"

"that explains it" i said to myself wittingly
        It doesn't require cashing to solve so Dorkstorm won't get it. Dimensions explained is a waste on him.

Comment

Yes it does, haven't gotten a " free" chest for weeks now, not even 1, and i have 5 active all the time.
          I had the same problem until a few days ago, then 2 advance dims drop and some ints/basics, dunno if they're tinkering with the drop rate or just screwing with some people, have seen others on server get dozens of adv dimensions

Comment

I've gotten 5 wind, 1 light, 2 electro, 1 fire advance since it got released. However, since a few patches back, it defently seems to be a silent nerf to both getting a chest, and getting an chest with higher dimensions.

Comment

Have had my expert cleared for over 20 days, have yet to get another coord--did get 2 essences tho (which I don't really care about).

Comment

crazy ( ) bro i feel like its a hax and they dealing loads of damage from spitting an entire galaxy into your face
                S278 Grey Rise
                lvl48
                28000 BR
                IGN:Appless

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                  But are they active Advanced Dims, or Intermediate Dims?

If it's Intermediate and they're not popping Int Dim Chests as often as before, then stockpiling might be a thing of the past - which bites because the only way to really stockpile is buying dims when they show up in shops. F that noise .
                  I mostly run intermediate's,like 90% of the time only received 9 advanced in total, none of them after the nerf.

I did stockpile them by shaking that x mass tree a little.
                  The first time it was up, it gave tons of basic and intermediate shards.
                  Also we had an event where we could trade event tokens for 20 interm. shards.
                  Back in the days when we had both items and exchange....

I ran BG with 5 electro intermediates done for about 3 months in a row.

Go(o)d times...

I miss the " ur a hacker" and what not comments a little.
                  Last edited by pietjeprecies; 03-20-2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

I miss the " ur a hacker" and what not comments a little.
                    yeah that happens a lot. but what upset me when they accused me stacking dryad, while the system message clearly shown im on a killing row.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      yeah that happens a lot. but what upset me when they accused me stacking dryad, while the system message clearly shown im on a killing row.
                      People made accounts on my server, to check and report my toon.

Kinda felt like i won cw or something like that.

Comment

Petition Wars is part of online gaming from the very beginning.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

dark just go back to using ur medusa its prob ur safest option right now for kicking ***
                          s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                          Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

yeah i was gonna do that

but your server never loaded for me

that was 20mins of my life i will never get back
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              yeah i was gonna do that

but your server never loaded for me

that was 20mins of my life i will never get back
                              If you would have one, that would be true.

Comment

yes please use madusa so i can sit back and relax in sylph mode Click image for larger version

Name:	windtime.png
Views:	1
Size:	780.8 KB
ID:	1709965 ( thats 3 advanced 2 basic giving me maximum resist whilst using my hurc still have another advanced to do )

normally as im not one who can compeate in class wars normally a few wins short of top 100 i just go through dimentions looking at what one will give me the best rewards like currently wind as i have so meny wind
                                ( comes in handy in arenas and odd times in bg when someone comes at me with a wind sylph been hit by ace and ivegotanames steal and taken under 100k damage from it both players have over 250k br on me so hero mode they destroy me )

Comment

Working...
                                X