getting world boss in balance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting world boss in balance

probably a lot of you got in the same situation. a very strong player that kills the first world boss in a single blow. you have to cooldown whitout a single blow. he kills the second and before cd is over the event is done. my suggestion is the
    next. put a modifier on the event. for example 100k br gifs a + 500% damage to wb this to help out new payers on the server. 500k br gives a + 150% damage on wb. 1500k br gives -20% damage on wb. and killing a boss gives an automatic cooldown. further more i think it is not fair to any player that they get a cooldown in world boss just because someone else beated a boss just a few millisec befor him or her. now figth now cooldown.

sorry about the bad english it isn't my native tongue

Never use BR to Gauge. BR can be easily manipulated. In the end it will still be the same.

Comment

exactly as norman says .. here a scale for things are not possible .. level and br and not a good scale .. only thing is damage dealt .. but that is too hard to scale cause it changes a lot with different party setup

Comment

Only way to fix this would be multiply wb health by 300 - 500% then all will have chance to hit. Or make wb lvl like TD, so each of the lvl gap go own wb, but it be too much effort...
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
        X