Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] R2 Wartune 3 Years Old Login Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why y'll crying for this stupid rewards chest ? ..... It COST BALEN to open it is not free. its just another money scam....

edit. The Last Chest Cost Balen...

These 100d login rewards are pathetic anyways, oh 40 sep/march 1d vip and gold/daru...whoopeeeeeeeeee <---- Chicken Feed

A Nice mount and a cloth item would have been more apropriate for loyal players, not just 2x week mt compo + some shet..
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 08-28-2015, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
      Why y'll crying for this stupid rewards chest..... It COST BALEN to open it is not free. its just another money scam....
      I just got the rewards in the post. No balens-only chest...

Comment

• Do you only get the highest reward or all 3 ?

Comment

• There was no chests on the reward pack i got.
          And that 100d login reward what you told is 80d reward.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
            • R2: S1- S590
            • Kabam: All servers
            • Kongregate: All servers
            • Armor: All servers

Info: R2 Wartune is officially 3 years old! During 5/19 - 8/26, players who accumulatively login the required amount of days (100/80/60) will be handsomely rewarded.

Rewards:
            • Accumulatively login 60 days: 600,000 Gold, 600,000 Daru, Double Honor Scroll x2, Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x2, 1-Day VIP Card x1, Mahra x10, Sylph Sepulcrum x10, Green Flame x10
            • Accumulatively login 80 days:1500,000 Gold, 1500,000 Daru, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x5, Bead of Influence x10, Blue Flame x20, 1-Day VIP Card x1, Double Honor Scroll x5, Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x5, Mahra x40, Sylph Sepulcrum x40
            • Accumulatively login 100 days:3000,000 Gold, 3000,000 Daru, Lvl. 4-10 Gem Pack x10, 7-Day VIP Card x1, Double Honor Scroll x10, Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x10, Violet Flame x40, Eudaemon Rename Card x1, Mahra x100, Sylph Sepulcrum x100, Soul Seal x100
            There's real ambiguity in the way this is written. You can easily see why people who logged 100 days were expecting the other two rewards as well.

Comment

• yes thats true Salome.
              I only expect to get that 100d reward bc i logged in every day.
              Did not happened.

Comment

• cloth shards and beast souls would've been nicer.. but nooooo.. it was rocket science to even consider giving such things to loyal players

anyways.. thanks for the soul seals and for not chunking off my login days..
                Last edited by Carassimira; 08-28-2015, 06:42 AM.
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• Originally posted by SalomeAbyss View Post
                  There's real ambiguity in the way this is written. You can easily see why people who logged 100 days were expecting the other two rewards as well.
                  Well when you have logged in for the full amount - you should get all the lower rewards as you achieved those level rewards as well.
                  I could not have got to 100 days without passing through the 60 and 80 days as well.
                  When I reached 60 days it should have logged that and set aside the reward and..
                  When I reached 80 days - again should have been logged and that reward set aside.
                  And when you reach the max of 100 days that should have also been logged and reward set aside.

All 3 rewards should be given as all 3 rewards were achieved.

But this is r2games - whose motto is "give as little as you can or nothing at all" even if people cash for it.
                  Last edited by daft48eddiex; 08-28-2015, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• 1 of the 3 rewards????

so all it woulda've really taken was this: "only 1 of the rewards can be redeemed".......I didn't see this in the event description...I don't think anyone else did either....so because of this lack in communication...everyone hoping for some green +blue flame for upgrading is left up **** creek with only nubs to paddle to the shore..only then to find a deliverance afterblow...thought this would've had a happy ending too.

Comment

• So we only get one of the rewards even if we login everyday for 100 days? If this is intentional, they should have listed that in the first post.

Another thing, did anybody log the 100 days and only get the 80 day rewards?

Comment

• I played the game every day during the promotion period and only got the 80 day award. There is something wrong with your monitoring system that was used to calculate it. Feeling cheated!!!!!!!

Comment

• Also something else to mention, just yesterday or day before, R2 said we would get the rewards for this event on the 3rd of September. And now the very next day, we get rewards. Maybe it is possible they will keep sending rewards out in between now and the 3rd. I could be way off but maybe there is something to that.

If this is the case, why would they do that? That will just cause more work for them because everyone is going to be sending in tickets about this issue.
                          Last edited by R262181389; 08-28-2015, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• ok, this is **.
                            I logged in for the 100 days and was expecting all 3 of the login rewards... i logged in 60 days, i logged in 80 days, and i logged in 100 days...Yet only the 100 day reward..this is ** r2.

Comment

• right its so stupid they did not say we weren't getting the other rewards
                              platform:r2Games
                              sever: 442 city of thieves
                              IGN: dinok

Comment

• I logged in all 100 days and they only gave me the 80 day pack...Wartune, you need to learn to count...Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X