Dodge!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge!!

What the hell have you done with DODGE and HIT??? Now i can't kill those people who can't even reach 1 million damage on me!! I'm a free player and here i can kill heavy cashers with over 1.5 million br difference than mine! Way the go ruining free players chances of dominating you flippin piece of rotten pancakes!!
    We work so hard and here you pull us down again and again. And now those casher who are so dumb at playing who depend on spending to win are laughing cause' they can spend and be lazy all day building up their dodge. . . meanwhile we who play smart are being pulled down over and over . . .

No dude,u are one of those that play only for a few months,build only dodge and hit,maybe only ur main and defeat one that has 2 years of playing,that is 10 lvl higher than u,and 1,5 mil br more than u

They did the right thing,this is the way it should of be from the begging

Im not a heavy casher if u asl urself,im modest,may 20 30 buck per month,sometimes not even that much,but im sick of players like u who only build dodge and hit

So yes +1 to this new update

Comment

What they did was make the ratio between dodge and hit much closer. It used to be you only needed about 70% of your opponent's dodge worth of hit to land 90% or more of your attacks. Someone with 30k dodge getting hit every round by a person with 24k hit, doesn't really make a lot of sense (why would anyone ever build dodge). Everyone is focused on the PVP aspects of this change, but it affects PVE just as much. PVE enemies that used to be hittable are now much harder to/nearly untouchable. This means people will progress slower through the PVE aspects, meaning less work updating zodiac/spire/etc for the devs.

However, this entire change is just a big ploy to get people to spend on that stupid Lucky tree event that drops gem chests at higher levels. Everyone who now needs a ton more hit and those level 9 gem chests make quick work of the process.

Long story short, what you should take away from this update is simple... more dodge = less work for lazy devs and more cash from people trying to boost their hit.

Comment

Originally posted by R236681066 View Post
        No dude,u are one of those that play only for a few months,build only dodge and hit,maybe only ur main and defeat one that has 2 years of playing,that is 10 lvl higher than u,and 1,5 mil br more than u

They did the right thing,this is the way it should of be from the begging

Im not a heavy casher if u asl urself,im modest,may 20 30 buck per month,sometimes not even that much,but im sick of players like u who only build dodge and hit

So yes +1 to this new update
        Lol play a few months?? Lol i started last year June lol few months your mouth. It's called "STRATEGY" in case you have no idea what that word means. Rage build + Dodge and Hit are one of the ways to stay on track, and fyi my hero is not the only strong one in my party that includes my Support and strikers as well, even during TA we get up to 30 turns because our enemy keeps dodging.
        And here you say you're sick of people like us who build dodge and hit like any other players out there including heavy cahsers, now top players on our server are literally untouchable.

Fights has become so ridiculous it's always about dodge now, even top cashers from our server are so mad they plan on leaving.

Oh and not to mention that people now are more eager to increase their Dodge instead of hit so they can win either by default. So tell me again how this optimization is a +1?
        Last edited by Einns; 05-31-2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

since dodge and hit come in equal amounts i never understood why u needed only 70% hit of ur opponents dodge but oh well i don`t care that much anyway

Comment

this update lets me beat 7-9 in totems so i like it lol

Comment

You free players are a waste of bandwidth and storage since they are not making money from you. That's just the way it is so you will get prodded at every opportunity to either start spending or go away. The cashers left will probably keep on cashing even without free players since the ones left at this point are hardcore addicts. Apparently you don't need 10m $15-a-month players like WoW when you have 1k rich people all trying to outspend each other. Personally I wouldn't even attempt this if I didn't have $150-$1000 a month to spend. I'd simply go play some cheaper subscription-based game. That probably what most do given the 99.9% dead account rate since characters/accounts can't be deleted once created (from end-of-year event stats).

Comment

Working...
              X