No announcement yet.

[Merged Thread] Cross Server Guild Battle (CSBG) Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today again, Black screen after a Refresh.

First I am in a fight, the fight is over, the screen freezes, I need to Refresh and KABAAAAM, Black Screen.

And I can not do anything until the csGB is ove *sigh*

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-07-05 21_50_53-Program Manager.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	1714638
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Btw, I wasted a lot of Buffs, scrolls and Potions for nothing.

But the worst thing is that you dont do anything about it for YEARS
      Best Regards,

BrooBee

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

CSGB Bug - Eudamon surviving & winning battle but your main character dies

During a battle of the most recent cross server guild battle, my main character died but my eudamon survived and killed the opponent. The battle ended but I didn't come out of the battle. When I tried refreshing, all I got is a black screen. The "revive all" button did NOT revive me. I am quite annoyed since this battle would determine if our guild would be in diamond or gold or silver group. When I tried refreshing, this is what my screen looked like: Click image for larger version

Name:	csgb bug.png
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	1714645
        Last edited by mmatski; 07-05-2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

bug report

i was in csgb..my toon got killed then respawning..then suddenly i was fighting against my guild and got suddenly got cut off..and then there was blackscreen all thruout..i cant enter anymore

Comment

Something else I noticed this time is we had 2 or 3 people in tanks shooting one person and he would not take any damage. There were a couple like this. It looks like they are alive but just sitting there not taking any damage and they were not that strong either. Luckily this did not cost us the match. But I am sure these bugs cost many guilds a win.

Another csgb and yet bugged again. What does it take for this company to fix these bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
              During a battle of the most recent cross server guild battle, my main character died but my eudamon survived and killed the opponent. The battle ended but I didn't come out of the battle. When I tried refreshing, all I got is a black screen. The "revive all" button did NOT revive me. I am quite annoyed since this battle would determine if our guild would be in diamond or gold or silver group. When I tried refreshing, this is what my screen looked like: [ATTACH=CONFIG]142820[/ATTACH]
              IS there any reason why this was moved to this area? I was planning on submitting this in the bug request because I have enough detailed information on it but now I don't think I can because I have to link it to this entire thread...... I also submitted a ticket #369910.

Comment

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
                IS there any reason why this was moved to this area? I was planning on submitting this in the bug request because I have enough detailed information on it but now I don't think I can because I have to link it to this entire thread...... I also submitted a ticket #369910.
                This thread is the one that's been forwarded to the devs to keep an eye on. I'm merging all bugs and what not to do with Cross Server Guild Battle here so they can see it when it gets updated (and it's not lost on the forums).

Pointer to linking the post you want:

... then paste where ever you need to, whether it be in a ticket, or reference someone in forum
                Last edited by Whakapono; 07-05-2015, 10:01 PM. Reason: added pointer
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

I honestly don't see any bugs with the csbg... but that's just me... I understand lag that comes with csbg but that's all that I have experienced so far, maybe if the black screen thing happened to me I would understand why everyone is complaining about these "bugs"

Comment

i see a lot of people have not experienced the black screen/freeze and its easy to say well its not affecting me so therefore its not an issue. I played in every csgb so far and i made it through the prelims of the first csgb before experiencing black screen/frozen unable to play. Like many of you I had no idea what others were talking about, until it happened to me, when it does happen to you, you will understand why its so frustrating. You are unable to play, you cannot refresh and start playing, it is still black screened, if you dont refresh you just watch endless numbers of players run into a battle that doesnt end. Once it happened to me one time, its happened almost every single time since, so probably in the 14 rounds since the first prelims ended, i have been blackscreened 10 of those guild battles. Did I report it? yes. Did I include the proper information? yes Did i include screent shots? yes Were we accused of black screening our opponents on purpose? yes

Has anything been done about this? -------NO!
                    Dont tell me that previous requests have been lost or forgotten, thats a bunch of horsecakes. Fix the problems, YOu know what they are, i cant understand why you wouldnt your game to run correctly?

As far as the guild brs go, they need to fix the matching system so the higher brs are around for the end, not eliminated by each other in the prelims. Its rewarding the weak, probably the only system r2 uses that rewards the weak....which makes no sense. However to R2's credit, this system is based on lazyness, cuz its the easiest way to code and the less time they have to spend on the matching, good matching would reward the strong - which is rewarded in EVERY other system in the game....

Comment

i have a bug the entire fight yesterday, was in battle bug and cant do a thing except shouting,walking around doing nothing.

Comment

well I have had this problem the last 2 xsgb. last week after 1 fight and rev in base I was stuck there with swords over my head, and when I would try to leave it said your team is in battle. this week I got out and attacked an enemy tower and when I died it kept me at the tower and the enemy team could gain points from me and kill my guild but no one could attack the tower. I tried using ie mini-client google chrome and 3 different computers in my home. I even called my dad to log me in at his house. nothing helped I couldn't leave the guild battle although I wasn't dead. others in my guild could walk around and talk but couldn't pick up crystals or fight. server s328

Comment

After a fight, again screen freezes and nothing happens, ofc we have to Refresh and Voila:

Name:	2015-07-12 21_55_41-Program Manager.jpg
Size:	352.3 KB
ID:	1714697
                          Best Regards,

BrooBee

Comment

what about this

Name:	jeez.jpg
Size:	850.4 KB
ID:	1714699

i've managed to enter the battle, COULD cast suntoria, TRIED to cast RoF .. then *puff* one archer on their side joined and i "disappeared from battle"
                            when i tried to press the skills (cuz they were all active), they were appearing above the archer i mentioned head

Comment

I wasn't able to catch a screenshot of this, but we had a weird bug hit in CSGB last Sunday. We were badly outnumbered, so the majority of the guild was AFK in spawn. Those AFK players were getting sucked into fights nowhere near the spawn. It happened to me several times; I would be in a fight and suddenly another guildie would join, but that guildie was a player I knew was totally AFK and had not left the spawn. Their toon would just auto hit during the battle and after the battle would be nowhere near where I was. When I went past spawn, I could see them still in the spawn and still very AFK. Its hard to screenshot someone in spawn AFK and auto hitting in a battle with me at the same time, since without using an alt, its impossible for me to be in both places at once.

I also got hit by a variation of that bug; near the end of the CSGB, I got sucked into a chain of back to back fights. Those back to back fights were with players who claimed to be very far from where I was: I got sucked into fight by the crystals, fights over 2 different towers and fight over a totem. I never moved, and they claimed that they hadn't moved, so how did I end up in back to back battles with people nowhere near my location?

Comment

Originally posted by kdudeman23 View Post
                                I honestly don't see any bugs with the csbg... but that's just me... I understand lag that comes with csbg but that's all that I have experienced so far, maybe if the black screen thing happened to me I would understand why everyone is complaining about these "bugs"
                                Until it happens to you, you really can't understand the frustration when one of these fun killing bugs drops in and trolls you hard core. I've been trapped in perpetual battle where not even refreshing will free me from the fake fight (the in battle icon shows over toon, but not actually in a fight, and unable to do anything because the game thinks I'm in a fight). Being as I'm one of my guild's strongest, when I can't act, it is a huge handicap to my guild.

Aside from individual players getting glitched/frozen like that, the next biggest fun killer bug is the glitched totem. That totem shows as belonging to one guild, but won't let anyone attack it because it claims a battle is going on and the battleground is full. That renders it impossible for the other guild to take. The guild "owning" the glitched totem has a free source of points that they don't have to guard at all. That is a huge unfair advantage to one side, especially in an otherwise close fight. I'd have to say that is the #1 glitch that gets a guild accused of cheating. I suppose it would be a massive unfair exploit if anyone has figured out how to do it on purpose.

Comment

Working...
                                X