This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged] Loading Screen STUCK ~ after maintenance 17 June 2015

583 server why Europe can not enter, the bar is loaded to the middle and stops

Have you tried clearing your cookies, cache and flash files? Have you tried a different browser? Have you tried the mini client? Can you post a screenshot of the issue, please?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

For last 1h me and few people from 583 cant enter eather

Comment

the same issue

Diveria s583
        Last edited by Drogon994; 06-17-2015, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	if you say so.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	714.7 KB
ID:	1714261Same issue here as well. I can load into s499 with my main but my alt will not load
          Last edited by MarkyUSA; 06-17-2015, 05:39 AM.

Comment

For last 1h me and few people from 583 cant enter eather. change browsers do not give, through the game client or you can not log in.

Comment

Ok... And everyone is stuck at exactly the middle?

Please try all the following, to rule out any causes:
              ~ Clear cookies, cache flash files
              ~ Change browser
              ~ If you're able: try a different computer
              ~ Stop any downloads and flash heavy sites

If none of that works, then try loading a server you've not yet played on before. If that one loads fine, please file a ticket listing clearly everything you've tried and that it didn't help.

Then post the ticket number here. But start with the things I suggested first.
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Yeah just tried to start a new server and it worked fine. Loaded to s594 perfect

Comment

I just made another personal on another server and works fine but the s583 I get stuck in the middle

Comment

Everything's tryied and doesn't helped

Comment

yea we stuck in the middle and nothing what You said Esme doesnt works.

Comment

S 583 not working:/ i tried all browser,client all clearing , all not working this serw not working....... fix it!!!

Comment

Ok, then please file tickets, clearly listing everything you've tried and the outcome of that.

Comment

Greetings Champion R2128441388,
                            Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.
                            We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
                            Your case # is 359804, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
                            If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.
                            The R2Games Support Elves

Comment

I got the same issue on server 487, tried everything said here, even asked RL friends to try to log me and all failed.

My ticket is 359803

Comment

Working...
                              X