Master of Water in sylph arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master of Water in sylph arena

I use triton as my main sylph, and I set Acheron Wave to go off first in sylph arena. I have the Master of Water passive skill on my triton, so it should have a chance to bind an opponent. For me it has been MONTHS of 10 sylph arenas a day, always seeing Acheron Wave cast because I have to wait 10 seconds to skip, and I have not seen an opponent's sylph be bound. I have seen every other sylph passive trigger in sylph arena, except maybe for medusa's but that's just because I'm relatively unfamiliar with them. I did spend the balens to get the skill; I'd like to see it work, especially because it's such a big advantage when it does (but not more than gaia's Malediction of Shadow, which does work, and more than the 10% in the description).

i wondered it too. some other (like the chaos from hades groups) sure are working,
    I don't remember ever seeing a working bind with my triton during sylph arena.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

bug becomes feature

Originally posted by 04/21/2015 7:14 am Lucy Gm006
      Dear player,
      the Acheron Wave skill work on arena and other battles.
      it is not work in sylph arena,it is a game setting,our R&D department will not change it.
      please understanding here.
      bug becomes feature

Comment

Originally posted by Gnestrupede View Post
        bug becomes feature
        r2games support : please understanding here
        wartune player : sorry, without reason, i can't
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Long ago the skill did work in arena. I have seen 2 out of 3 many times back then. It was so effective that on rare occasions you could beat a lot better team. I'm guessing this is why it was removed. The arena is set up these days with very little random happenings. They want the 99% result 100% of the time Not necessarily a bad thing.

Comment

I wouldn't have a problem if they disabled other passives too. Take out unstable voltage, take out malediction of shadow, make things at least a little fair. Are my balens not the same as those other players'?

Comment

Not only that. The passive Spirit of Well does not work too. What happen with this Sylph?

Comment

Working...
              X