No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Merges for 9/17 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea how do you log into server when it says server does not exist HEY R2 YOU GONNA REFUND THE CASH I SPENT ON VIP EVENTS AND OTHERSTUFF

Comment

dont make me call my bank in the morning & reverse all the charges to this game because I cant play my toon

Comment

Originally posted by R23797921 View Post
        its been 4 damn hours you need to open something this is stuff
        Your attitude is not appreciated. Calm down please.
        Originally posted by NoMoneyMan View Post
        Yea how do you log into server when it says server does not exist HEY R2 YOU GONNA REFUND THE CASH I SPENT ON VIP EVENTS AND OTHERSTUFF
        It does exist, but the merge is not finished yet. You'll have to be more patient.
        dont make me call my bank in the morning & reverse all the charges to this game because I cant play my toon
        Be patient:
        Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
        These servers will be down for approximately 2 to 4 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer.
        Read the quote from Stormaggedon... 2-4 hours, but could be longer. Now calm down, please. Thanks.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

dude the merges arent done yet just wait and if you reverse your charges thats an automatic ban
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

ow do I know where my character threw?

Comment

but why are every 1 of the servers that are supposed to be merging gone & say they dont exist
              yet every other server is online I have never seen this in any other server merge since I have been playing this game in almost 3 years

Comment

ok i understood that will take 2-4 hours thats ok. But I would like to know how much will take due those 4 hours you said had expired?

Thanks.

Comment

just checking the server time here, i wait, and wait, and drink some tea Click image for larger version

Name:	s255.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	1717079

Comment

4 hrs.+ for merger JUST THINK OF THE COMP FOR IT (a few worthless micro-bits)

Comment

me too lol

Comment

server merges happen weekly and its the same old same old where is my server rant. come on ppl. surprised esme still a mod dealing with this all the time
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Takes too long, some of us still have undone runs, how we're gonna recover our loses?

Comment

with the micro-bits of comp they give dumb dumb

Comment

but why are every 1 of the servers that are supposed to be merging gone & say they dont exist
                              That's ever since R2's new website/platform. The servers do actually still exist, they're just offline for the merge.

Originally posted by Senju_Tobimaru View Post
                              ok i understood that will take 2-4 hours thats ok. But I would like to know how much will take due those 4 hours you said had expired?

Thanks.
                              There's no telling that. If I say 10 minutes and it turns out something went wrong and it'll be 5 hours, then I'm getting blamed for lying
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

*** this merge suck

Comment

Working...
                                X