No announcement yet.

Wartune 9/24/2015 Patch Notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you guys not fixing the hp issue? I literally just logged in and started with only about 50k hp when my max is around 170k. I'm using a lot of gold buying hp packs since after every battle all of it instantly gets used up!

Comment

And the Celestial Stone is dont work!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
        [*]Removed equipment synthesis materials from the Crypt Shop.
        Oooh nooo!!! Why do I bought that Dark Steed from Crypt Shop? Now I don't have enough crypt coins to buy materials for 80 set before maintenence.

If 80s set materials be enabled now only for insignia or mpd drop, will take some time to craft the complete set.
        Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

So this maint. is gonna "fix" the gem scrolls which we should not need anymore according to the patch 5.0 notes.
          Tell me, why does the gem event has gem scrolls still?

Comment

Originally posted by R234540882 View Post
            Removed equipment synthesis materials from the Crypt Shop.

so were to get the item for 80 set now???
            it means the 'broken items' are gone since they aren't needed any more. the legendary shards should supposedly still be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus92 View Post
              Why are you guys not fixing the hp issue? I literally just logged in and started with only about 50k hp when my max is around 170k. I'm using a lot of gold buying hp packs since after every battle all of it instantly gets used up!
              same here with my alt, 390k hp & always got some 50k hp left when i logged on. i never refill hp unless i need it. what a game!

Comment

Optimized the Land of Twilight battleground: Players will no longer receive Honor for killing the same player 3+ times.

does this mean they get no dryads either if they spam att one person who o1 shots them either way

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Wartune servers will go offline for maintenance on Thursday, September 24th, from 15:30 - 18:30 GMT+8. (3:30 AM EDT, 11:30 PM Sept 23rd PDT, 7:30 AM GMT)

Please log out before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                  • 300,000 Gold
                  • 300,000 Daru
                  • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                  • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                  • Double Honor Scroll x1
                  • Sylph Sepulcrum x20

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
                  1. Optimized the Land of Twilight battleground: Players will no longer receive Honor for killing the same player 3+ times.
                  2. Removed the Signet Training from the check-in rewards.
                  3. Removed equipment synthesis materials from the Crypt Shop.
                  4. Fixed an issue where the Gem Synthesis feature was not available for some players.
                  5. Fixed an issue with the countdown for some of the Kitten Club items.
                  6. Fixed an issue with some players' Eudaemon Equipment.
                  7. Fixed a display issue with the description of the Forgotten Catacombs drops: "Eternal Crystal" is supposed to be "Crypt Token."
                  8. Fixed an issue where Sylph Atoll quests did not give Sylph Essence as reward.
                  9. Resolved various typographical issues.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
                  Why the heck don't they fix the skills, the cursor jumps all over. What about the issue where you are logging in as the server are new all the time. Come on guys you might be helping to run a forum but don't tell me you don't know about this and you didn't pass it on. Please forgive my rant but come on get a grip... These are major issues. How dare they put events out for making money 1st before fixing what they already have? It's a liberty. Please pass this on.
                  PiedPiper
                  Level 80
                  Guild MCXlV

Comment

How bout we bring back the mid-day world boss.

Comment

How about fixing the fact that nothing caches properly after last patch?

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                        How about fixing the fact that nothing caches properly after last patch?
                        agree to that one

Comment

Isn't it a chance drop item from the MPD? That synth item removal is going to blow for those who don't want to level fast.. It's rather sad already what with there being level 80 players running around with mismatched equip having under 50k Battle Rating. Not a Wallet Warrior? Too bad so sad tough luck send money.
                          Originally posted by R234540882 View Post
                          Removed equipment synthesis materials from the Crypt Shop.

so were to get the item for 80 set now???

Comment

I am hoping one day to get my 80 set, but can't do that with this shenanigans going about. I am hoping they will make full eqs available to buy as the MPD drops are just a joke, really.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Please fix bug in synthesize gem event - its limited now. WHY????? For ages it was unlimited, all the servers have lvl 12 gems. It's unfair for noobies! You guys think we are going to make recharges to pay for the gems now?
                              Mazda
                              S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Mzmadi85 View Post
                                Please fix bug in synthesize gem event - its limited now. WHY????? For ages it was unlimited, all the servers have lvl 12 gems. It's unfair for noobies! You guys think we are going to make recharges to pay for the gems now?
                                It's the new norm... Pay to Play or hate the game
                                Won't last long at this rate for those that pay will have no one to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X