Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw. Again.

Comment

I normally try to be fair to the developers on these pages but I find it difficult to understand why it was deemed necessary to have down time both on Friday and today, could they not have been combined?
      I have given up querying why the downtime is always at the same time, in the middle of our morning.

Comment

Wonderful u say? Lol,i bet u r new player in this game,Gud luck...u will reveal it by urself sooner or later

Comment

I wish they could do this **** during hours that people sleep not when they are getting up to get ready for work and want to put a little time into the game

Comment

Originally posted by Arch3rWinP View Post
            it's easily get from sylph arena rank rewards and sky trial it's exceed no more need from compensations
            Except,u r a new Player.

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
              Optimized game loading...
              ..this worries me..

what ever they do..please please no more lag..no more....nooooo moooreeee..
              oh cmon,dont be a cry baby as an Old player Katj,u proven passed any of R2 lag trial...dats why u still till now

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin_Muky View Post
                it sound really good. I hope everything will work fine.
                go wash ur face,wake up,u got a really bad nightmare i think.

Comment

Originally posted by ↨aLLy↨ View Post
                  oh cmon,dont be a cry baby as an Old player Katj,u proven passed any of R2 lag trial...dats why u still till now

hehe still worried... major lag and bugs and spam coming too my PC is never good..but if I survive? Hell yeah Iwll..this time too. Nice to hear u Tally
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by SirLixalot View Post
                    I wish they could do this **** during hours that people sleep not when they are getting up to get ready for work and want to put a little time into the game
                    Totally agree with this. I don't mind maintenance but do with they would start it an hour earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLixalot View Post
                      peeps sleep for real????????????????????????????????????????? huh..
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                        hehe still worried... major lag and bugs and spam coming too my PC is never good..but if I survive? Hell yeah Iwll..this time too. Nice to hear u ally
                        yah,Hope i can bring my kids in BG after this patch,so atleast can do better fight *_*

Comment

doesnt matter what r2 adds or removes its just going to be the same lagfest time bugs and total r2 incompetance that they removed something they shouldnt

but apart from this if everything works no bugs no lag i think i was dreaming and in another dimension lmao

Comment

How much longer it will take???

Comment

If its so bad in this game like you say, why you playing then? on internet is a lot games, why you staying here? lol. When i come in forum i see only complains, every time. Stop do it guys and enjoy the game. Its that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurei View Post
                                How much longer it will take???
                                nobody knows that... R2 most surdenly dont know that and if they do..they wont tell..they tricky u know.. just keep scrolling ang please yel here when the game is on thank u..now back too house cleaning ..has couple rooms left..ty R2 for this maint..

Comment

Working...
                                X