Armaments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armaments

Why you can only exchange shard ? someone will be unlucky to gather and 100 armaments and what to do to not be converted to any other type of..

Could the exchange to do object, not just only shards

I have rare items, for example Worg Spine, and upgrade to lvl 70, and what ? I have epic Worg Spine and too gain it has to upgrade to lvl 90 ? and what do I do with rare ?
    Could use either option "Inherit", rare items exp to inherit epic items exp, etc.

not to mention that the "magic mount soul" You can only get in alliance expedition... I collect them a few years to upgrade my 1 character to max upgrade ?

i am sure that they will preaty soon make hot event with - buy- buttons
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Well you can also upgrade them, 10 rare=1 epic, i think. But yea would be helpful if coul exchange amaments too not only shards. Time will show
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

We got six sets of green to begin and synthed five sets to make one blue set.
        Cannot do anything with the sixth set of green on the last hero.... it just hangs out in inventory.

Click image for larger version

Name:	green armaments never going away.png
Views:	1
Size:	597.8 KB
ID:	1725156

Comment

Originally posted by tamzilla View Post
          We got six sets of green to begin and synthed five sets to make one blue set.
          Cannot do anything with the sixth set of green on the last hero.... it just hangs out in inventory.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]163099[/ATTACH]
          Over time you might get again some spare parts and so on you be able to synth/upgrade to higher. Same as with gems, we have thousands of lvl 1 to 5 gems and no complains, caue when have enough we upgrade them.
          Antifreeze

Comment

There's not a use for green in the forge. No section for anything green after you synth the five to blue. No this isn't like gems, you don't like those use gold and no scrolls and blast them all at once to make sixes with fails.

This is a permanent set of six green hanging out in the inventory with absolutely no use and no way to get rid of them.

Thanks for the positive thoughts but you're not getting it.
            Last edited by tamzilla; 06-11-2016, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Why does it show I can exchange legendary but I cannot equip them?

Comment

Originally posted by kurt.erickson View Post
                Why does it show I can exchange legendary but I cannot equip them?
                Then it might be the legendary shards, not the item it self.
                Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
                X