No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Important Notice About Knighthood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The teasers aren't designed to give you much information. Full patch guide will be posted around the time the patch is rolled out.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I now see these announcements as warnings, there is new content coming and it will not work in the way you expect. And/or it will be disgustingly expensive.

Comment

so 12k to 9k drop.. yeah how about something more realistic for normal players, say 3k

while we on 'fixes' how about stopping dropping worthless items what can't be used anymore once its thing has been achieved such as soulstones(1 gold?might as well not even bother), dragon essence, seal seal on next event for me will be maxed,horse shoes are tossed in large amounts cause mounts are so tedious to get and just got worst with less nickles given out in minigames.
        gold usage is in the 100s of millions to billions depending on what you doing yet it is still considered that pitiful sell for amounts like 1, 10, 100 gold is acceptable? then you've the world boss... the so called boss raises to amount of damage given was a load of rubbish, it only varies between 550mill and 1.1bill hp values, now my server kills in 3min, if you've lag you can miss the first half to complete full bar of boss hp, the boss should take at least 10min so you can get decent gold drop from it which would mean about 14+ hp bars on boss or 3.5 times more life than current has, plus the 'prize' for last hit has't changed since the first version of game, making it more relevant to the games current over priced gold activities would be better.
        you should also actually fix tok unlike the false claim that was issued a while back, there's very little difference between any of the difficulties, the top level players are nearly 3 times that of normal players (none cash or merely vip) and that's way beyond what any lv40 player could hope to be which is the minimum requirement for tok easy

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I've been told 5.7 and 5.8 will happen at the same time.
          memorylane do u find the new knighthood requirments realistic? or either obdainable for normal free players?

Comment

Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
            memorylane do u find the new knighthood requirments realistic? or either obdainable for normal free players?
            i ave 1600 strength at mo and will need 5400 extra strength as i ave the 1k def and 1k endurance already so maybe obtainable in few mnths

Comment

I haven't cashed in any way to obtain adv henna and have 5k attack and 500 end/def. And have 7k henna to use still.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                i ave 1600 strength at mo and will need 5400 extra strength as i ave the 1k def and 1k endurance already so maybe obtainable in few mnths
                exactly... 20% drop on strenght req and 10/ 5% on others wont make much of a deference but i expect memorylane reply if posoble...then i will do the maths and post them here

Comment

YAAAAA

Another up date

Cant wait to see what problems and issues it causes

whoooooopppppeeee

Comment

exactly... 20% drop on strenght req and 10/ 5% on others wont make much of a deference but i expect memorylane reply if posoble...then i will do the maths and post them here
                    A majority of players who took the survey have agreed the tattoo requirement needed to be lowered, and so they have been lowered. My opinion about the new tattoo requirement being realistic or not is not relevant to your math, as it won't change the outcome of your calculations.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

A majority of players who took the survey have agreed the tattoo requirement needed to be lowered, and so they have been lowered. My opinion about the new tattoo requirement being realistic or not is not relevant to your math, as it won't change the outcome of your calculations.
                      i just wanted ur opinion my dear memorylane but u probably didnt want to reply... about the calculatoions u are kinda right ... a normal free player would need actually 14 months with normal tattos /11 with taking part and get rewards each exchange event..now its lowered on8 months its kinda smthing at least... + i heared rummors next patch u can buy adv henna with bb or so so for me personally would probably take up to 3 months to get knighted which is .... average fine... could be even worst or even better i am satisfied if the future patch leaks about adv hena with bb will excist so we talk about 2 months...to get knighted for me always... but would u like to share ur opinion as well?

Comment

My opinion on the topic is whatever the community is saying about the topic. I look forward to seeing what the thoughts on this subject are after 5.8 rolls out.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Cindy View Post
                          Dear Warriors,

Wartune 5.8 is scheduled to be updated to servers on June 30th. According to the results of the recent survey and in celebration of the new patch, we've decided to adjust the required tattoo attributes for Knighthood during maintenance on June 8th.

Knight
                          Required tattoo attributes for the Fury Path have been changed from: Strength +8000, Defense +2000, Endurance +2000 to: Strength +6000, Defense +1500, Endurance +1500
                          Required tattoo attributes for the Defense Path have been changed from: Strength +4000, Defense +4000, Endurance +4000 to: Strength +3000, Defense +3000, Endurance +3000

The gift contains:
                          10M Gold, Wraithstone x200, Talent Stone x200, Nougat Chest x10
                          The gift will be sent to qualified players via in-game mail after the maintenance on June 8th. Please collect it in time.

Hopefully you will enjoy the tattoo adjustment and game play will be more fun! See you in game!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162804[/ATTACH]
                          are you F@#!$%^% serious

-ifail

Comment

yes alot of ppl said about lowering knighthood requirement plus alot did say about the unlimited events which clearly r2 closed their eyes and ears on that subject lol

r2 only wanted to hear what will make ppl spend more on game clearly its kh as we need balens to upgrade titans - talents etc as bound balens looks like is being fazed out

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                              yes alot of ppl said about lowering knighthood requirement plus alot did say about the unlimited events which clearly r2 closed their eyes and ears on that subject lol

r2 only wanted to hear what will make ppl spend more on game clearly its kh as we need balens to upgrade titans - talents etc as bound balens looks like is being fazed out
                              I agree to you on this BB seems to b a rare find or a history Even the Expert maps not giving the BB mines & for KH talents u need BB - & I mean a Hell lot of BB else u need to w8 4-5 years if you dont spend crazy & b a WEAK KH player

Comment

my RatuKidul Lvl.80 Class Mage From Guild Legend

Comment

Working...
                                X