daily sign bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily sign bug

as I say, when i try to get daily sign i get an error. Every day is the same. Please fix it. Thanks. S50-kun

This is not a bug; it simply means you have [permanently] maxed out the sign-in count.

Comment

uhm, mind if i say that one(pic) has mall bot ads (and illegal ads & against TOS) and should be deleted really just saying
      (dont think its intentional pic)
      Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 08-20-2016, 05:34 AM. Reason: adding thoughts, mind is too slow when sick sigh
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
        uhm, mind if i say that one(pic) has mall bot ads (and illegal ads & against TOS) and should be deleted really just saying
        (dont think its intentional pic)
        Reporting bots on the forum has long since been a thing, so there is no reason to remove a picture just because it depicts the presence of one. We always ask for screenshots regardless the reason, whether it be bots, bugs, and what have you.

Comment

oh you mean to say that R2's allowing that bot ads pic now which is against TOS? hmm just comfirmed it with Memory Seem to be the case then. Seems bots ads is allowed wow.
          Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 08-20-2016, 07:41 PM. Reason: adding. to avoid merge xD
          Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
            oh you mean to say that R2's allowing that bot ads pic now which is against TOS? hmm just comfirmed it with Memory Seem to be the case then. Seems bots ads is allowed wow.
            Bot advertisement is against our ToS, however for reporting purposes (regardless of the issue being reported), original screenshots are required both on the forum, via PM, as well as the ticket system.

Comment

Working...
            X