No announcement yet.

Priest Weapon dropping from 165/175 dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so there are no misconceptions that I am ignoring this topic, I have not been assigned to CS since last December, and have only been popping in periodically to assist the newer moderator, KanaDT, with general support issues and simple Q&A. In-game issues need to be directed to and reported by her as this section has since then been her responsibility. You can try shooting her a PM to try to get her attention.

Comment

Well the thing with this is, that it's not high enough importance for an emergency maint. So only hope is during one of the maint. I sent a ticket and they are aware of the issue. However, I felt that it's not an overnight type of thing to fix; Thus, it can't be fixed within 2 weeks per ticket; factoring in there's no more information I can provide to constitute an ongoing ticket for that nature.

However, lets not take the issue for granted. Since in the big scheme of things, it's quite the difference in attack power, thus fairness between classes. In short, one can't really argue, why a class that didn't even exist 'til about 5-6 months later(albeit that's quite a long time to foresee) should have had priority in the 165/175 weapon before one of the original 5 classes.

I would, but it seems this whole topic is taboo. You asked about it and then bam, assigned to csII. Beerus went to ask(page 3), no response, then bam: had to go fight and make sure our universe isn't destroyed. So if we ask Kana to look into it, who knows what may happen *.*.

Comment

Good luck sending a pm to kana anyway... like everything else r2 does, the pm system doesn't work either.

Comment

still no 175 lvl priest weapon ??

Comment

Unfortunately no. So waiting 'til next maintenance (since it's close by) to make another counterargument into this matter.

Comment

Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Weapon is the problem, not off-hand.
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

^ what they said. The only drop missing is priest weapon. This is what drops currently:

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                  Since no luck yet, just wanted to add more points to the matter. Took awhile to get the 175 set(hope I don't have to do this for the 165 again to prove my point xD) of every class.
                  Since each class has a specific prefix (for example, mage's set has the word 'mantra' before each item.) The only class specific items are helm, armor, offhand, and weapon. Any class can share necklace, ring(one is pattack one is mattack), boots, and gloves.

Thus here's the example for each class that we have at the moment(separated to 3 pictures to make it a bit easier to compare):

The point is, that the priest set is called "nil" while the class we do not have has a set called "archlord." So for the benefit of the doubt, if the weapon is for us, how come it's an archlord hammer and not a nil hammer?
                  Furthermore, the items that any class can use do not have "class:" under the item like the other items in the list have.

Hope this helps us get another step closer to getting staff or whatever kind of weapon a priest can use to fuse (one of the main reasons for the fight of this drop.)

Comment

The hammer is for the Shifter... so we still don't have the priest wep then... almost a year after this bug report was posted...wow...
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Yeah that is the case. and I was just quoting because it's in the middle of the thread and brings up the point of all the drops(was before shifter was a thing)

Comment

Any updates on this yet?

Comment

If the picture would work(I don't know why it isn't), but the priest weapon for 165 and 175 dungeon drop now.

Thanks for everyone involved; much appreciated. Thus since it's fixed, guess this board can be locked =].

Comment

Heh that's good to know GZ to all the priests that can now get the wep after way too long of a wait.
                            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                            Kamikaze Member
                            Somany systems...so little time...
                            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Here we go:

The 165 one:

Got to try again later for the 175 one. not sure why it doesn't like the weapon >.

Comment

Working...
                              X