Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to do anything about the malled accounts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to do anything about the malled accounts?

Recently numerous random lvl 120 scion accounts that nobody has seen before (which is weird since they're 120 scions)are appearing on my server and I'm guessing they're accounts that were bought from mall. They farm orders so I'm assuming players bought them so they can farm more items on the new map. Idk if the plan was to release the map so people can stop using mall but now it kinda backfired if what I said is right. Just report? Ignore? What to do, what to do.

Bots can be reported via ticket system here: http://www.r2games.com/support/. You will need to include the suspected bots' IGN along with the server marker as well as a screenshot of their toon. Screenshots of World Chat advertisements helps move things along quicker than without.

Comment

Can you guarantee that with a screenshot and ign that the account will get deleted if it really is from mall?I want to know before I spend time hunting them down. Also I don't think the accounts you can buy and use off mall advertise on WC, haven't seen none of them do it.

Comment

I cannot guarantee anything.

No R2 accounts are ever deleted no matter the circumstances; they are permanently banned at most. Needless to say that there has been known instances where both players and bots bypass bans, so I'll leave it at that.
        Last edited by Reverie; 10-24-2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Reverie, the issue being spoken about isn't mall bots, it is having to do with people suspected of buying level 120 Scion toons from mall mmo. These characters are not bots, but in fact, they are actual people who are suspected of getting these level 120 Scion toons from Mall MMO.
          Game:Crystal Saga
          Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
          IGN:S58-AquaShock
          Level: 198-Eidolon
          Class: Knight
          Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
          -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
            Reverie, the issue being spoken about isn't mall bots, it is having to do with people suspected of buying level 120 Scion toons from mall mmo. These characters are not bots, but in fact, they are actual people who are suspected of getting these level 120 Scion toons from Mall MMO.
            Purchased accounts/toons do not differ from the standardized reporting procedure; a ticket with screenshots depicting suspicious activity is still required. Such cases are likely to go cold without pressing evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              I cannot guarantee anything.

No R2 accounts are ever deleted no matter the circumstances; they are permanently banned at most. Needless to say that there has been known instances where both players and bots bypass bans, so I'll leave it at that.

Funny you say that,as my Toon was in fact Deleted due to R2's mishandling of the Crystal bug about 5-6 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                Funny you say that,as my Toon was in fact Deleted due to R2's mishandling of the Crystal bug about 5-6 years ago.
                I did say accounts are never deleted, not toons. E.G. What happens when a game shuts down? Toons from said game are dumped while the account itself remains intact.

Comment

hows this for screen shot proof. https://puu.sh/wubZB/7db2a33b43.jpg only 1 toon on there is identifiable as a real player

btw Reverie: i cant figgure out how to sent PMs in this new format.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                    hows this for screen shot proof. https://puu.sh/wubZB/7db2a33b43.jpg only 1 toon on there is identifiable as a real player

btw Reverie: i cant figgure out how to sent PMs in this new format.
                    At a glance from R2's perspective, they cannot tell right off the bat which toons are actual players and which are bots. This requires that each presumed bot be reported individually so that the team can combed through their account and, in this case, their transaction history.

I am currently viewing the mobile forum, but I don't think there should be too much a difference. There's a little white chat bubble next to each posters' username that you can click on to start a conversation.

Comment

Working...
                    X