This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    central crystal war is the fight inside the crystal in eberly continent aka 18:00 server time round 3 and 22:00 server time round 4 .. in no way it clashes with ares, athena or imperial at 20:00 server time
    Okey.. I hope u right..so I can stop making these clones :P
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by R2117731641 View Post
      Lovely---with all these events taking place on Th-Sat, I cannot participate in any of them due to my real life. So I have no way of obtaining any of these rewards to advance my character. Nice to know.
      thast the way it is.. sedling whit RL and Gameplay..cant get it all in bouth.. what comes to me.. havent done more than 5-10 CW and TW in my 4 years of wartune and yet pretty fine whit it.. no need to do everything..still happy to be aply to sleep and be social whit my family.
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

okay ty for info

Comment

Lovely---with all these events taking place on Th-Sat, I cannot participate in any of them due to my real life. So I have no way of obtaining any of these rewards to advance my character. Nice to know.

Comment

Originally posted by R2117731641 View Post
            thast the way it is.. sedling whit RL and Gameplay..cant get it all in bouth.. what comes to me.. havent done more than 5-10 CW and TW in my 4 years of wartune and yet pretty fine whit it.. no need to do everything..still happy to be aply to sleep and be social whit my family.

Comment

Hope compensation is a bit better then this,
              500,000 Gold
              500,000 Daru
              Extreme Stamina Potion x1
              Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
              Double Honor Scroll x1
              Hennax50

server still not open and probably i will lose World Boss where i normally get 7M gold and daru so we are losing already and maybe R2 must start to think a bit further in compensations
              most players dont need henna or XP scrolls or Honor scrolls. Replace that with an Eudeamon would be better.

Comment

Waiting :3

Comment

wow seriously your already complaining about the compo? lmfao there installing a patch not a standard maint just be a good little wingebag and sit patiently like the rest of us have to

Comment

devs... now no breaking anything while you guys mess around inthere
                    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrr is wartune so is our divine right to ***** about EVERYTHING, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Hamster want to PLAY NOW grrrrr
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-08-2016, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PedroDuarte View Post
                        Hope compensation is a bit better then this,
                        server still not open and probably i will lose World Boss where i normally get 7M gold and daru so we are losing already and maybe R2 must start to think a bit further in compensations
                        most players dont need henna or XP scrolls or Honor scrolls. Replace that with an Eudeamon would be better.
                        I think Henna is important only the amount they give is low. For the missing of WB there is more to it than gold/daru alone. Missing WB due to maint/patch means 10 devotion lesser at the end of the day wich causes the reaching of 300 devotion for bb's and cores very difficult. It is hard enough to get fashion-cores so my suggestion would be to throw in 1 fashioncore and more gold into the compensation. The exp-scroll, staminapotion and honorscroll are fine by me, many players who need that.

Comment

Originally posted by lock9999999 View Post
                          Grrrrrrrrrrrr is wartune so is our divine right to ***** about EVERYTHING, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Hamster want to PLAY NOW grrrrr
                          lmfao does that hamster need a newer bigger wheel? lmfao
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-08-2016, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lolozzz4 View Post
                            wow seriously your already complaining about the compo? lmfao there installing a patch not a standard maint just be a good little wingebag and sit patiently like the rest of us have to
                            yes i complain WB is lost and in case you didnt notice they tell us what compensation we will receive and what they give dont compensate what we lose.........

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                              I think Henna is important only the amount they give is low. For the missing of WB there is more to it than gold/daru alone. Missing WB due to maint/patch means 10 devotion lesser at the end of the day wich causes the reaching of 300 devotion for bb's and cores very difficult. It is hard enough to get fashion-cores so my suggestion would be to throw in 1 fashioncore and more gold into the compensation. The exp-scroll, staminapotion and honorscroll are fine by me, many players who need that.
                              yeah your right Buuurman! that would be a nice compensation!

Comment

the servers are up

Comment

Working...
                                X