ascensions skills in battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ascensions skills in battle

Some of my heroes have star combo ascensions skills at level 2 and the game count them at char icon. But when I fight some one or fight me these skills don't count and my heroes have only their skill level. already I read in GtA forum that there is a solution about that. I follow all steps that they recommend there but still the problem is there. In battle I cant use ascensions skills. Is there any other suggestion how to fix that problem? Can you help me?
    Last edited by R270833489; 02-22-2017, 10:10 AM.

Originally posted by R270833489 View Post
    Some of my heroes have ascensions skills at level 2 and the game count them at char icon. But when I fight some one or fight me these skills don't count and my heroes have only their skill level. already I read in GtA forum that there is a solution about that. I follow all steps that they recommend there but still the problem is there. In battle I cant use ascensions skills. Is there any other suggestion how to fix that problem? Can you help me?
    As in the description of the ascention lvls, you get +1 on the skill once you reach lvl 3 ,Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot222201717631.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	1728977
    So just need to make them to lvl 3, and see if its still there.
    Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 02-22-2017, 09:16 AM.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

antifreeze already reached that level and I have open initial skill level 2. so I didn't asked from someone to tell me how I must reach these levels, but how star combo works in battle. So next time read better what I asked I need someone to tell me how to fix this problem. already in GTA forum exist one topic about this subject and I tried it but I couldn't found solve for this problem

Click image for larger version

Name:	??????? ????.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	1728978

Comment

Originally posted by R270833489 View Post
        antifreeze already reached that level and I have open initial skill level 2. so I didn't asked from someone to tell me how I must reach these levels, but how star combo works in battle. So next time read better what I asked I need someone to tell me how to fix this problem. already in GTA forum exist one topic about this subject and I tried it but I couldn't found solve for this problem

[ATTACH=CONFIG]172212[/ATTACH]
        if you check first line, you notie you mention ascention lvl 2, not initial skill lvl 2 or +2 in first post , too So you see its quite easy to mistake, if not clearly stated some things so my bad And some say that way is a temporary fix
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
        X