Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Elite points higher than elite level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite points higher than elite level

When you complete a quest(I found it out on the 100-120 main quests), and gain multiple elite levels, while the elite level screen is open, it will register all the points obtained, yet still only give you one level and put the rest in the xp bar, due to the most levels you can gain from one chunk of xp is 1, though it stores the rest, and you get it over the next few kills, then upon leveling again, it will re-give you all the skill points equal to all the excess levels you had, so long as the elite level screen is open.
    For example; if you complete one quest which gives you 800% of a level, it will give you those 8 skill points, upon killing another mob, it will give you 8 more from the level obtained from the carry over of xp., then upon turning in another quest that gives, say 8 more levels, it will give you 16 skill points to place, so on and so on.
    Upon closing the elite level screen, it will reset back to the appropriate elite skill points, but if you keep it open during all the 100-120 quest, on someone with 20-ish elite levels, you can get upwards of 21 elite points per level near the end, and while the screen is open, you get the stats from every one of those elite skill points.
    I lack screenshots for this, as well as another toon near 100 to start working on elite levels, and quests to reproduce this bug, but I figured it would be better to post it without than not at all, since it isn't a hard one to reproduce honestly.

yes but after will say what no have enough elite points in the confirmation after you used all ellite points you got and not will used all until you close the elite level screen

Comment

Working...
    X