soul shard compensation for "younger" server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul shard compensation for "younger" server

when two servers merge, the players in younger server mostly have much lower soul level than the players in the older one. Often, this leads to a disadvantage to the players in the younger server in pvp (seng, Land Grad, etc). May you guys give a soul shard compensation to the players in the younger server? Since players can obtain 5-10 soul shard per day (not mentioning the soul shard from the events), the average soul shard per day is 7.5 piece. May you guys give a 80% soul shard compensation to the players in the younger server? For example, S2 will be or has merged with S1, and S2 is one month younger than S1. Then, players in S2 will get 180 soul shard (30days*7.5*80%) for a little boost up to fight against S1. Thanks for reading this. xD

Servermergers aren't "serverwars", so why would you get a compensation worth of almost 150,- USD for that? Just for "fair competition" which is impossible.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

I dont really think that because you are from a younger server then you should get an advantage of soul shards. Then people would just be complaining that they are being left out because they are from an older server and expect some type of "loyalty" reward or something.

And sadly when there is a server merge it does turn into "server wars" Its the whole "our server is better than yours" game especially on PvP servers. I still remember our server merge and the other server was KOSing everyone from our server and vice versa. It happens. Eventually it dies down, but it is still like that when the merge is new.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

If all you want is soul shards, make a bunch of ALTs, lvl them to lvl 30 and do bath twice for all your alts, every day. don't do ladder because you can't trade soul shards, only soul root crystals.
        Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
        -Sun Tzu

Comment

Working...
        X